Search results for query: *

1. L

Do you find Trip/Shooti to be an interesting rival?

The good thing Trip has goin' for him is that his team is pretty interestin', at least to me. He has Lampent, Frillish, Conkeldurr, all cool dudes. From what I see in him, though, he's a hybrid of Gary's cockiness (Calling Ash basic is an example of this trait), and the stereotype of the stoic...
  2. L

Preview BW090: The Junior Cup Gets Underway! Kairyu VS Tunbear!!

But Togekiss and Blaziken are strong dudes. And yeah Iteru, it wouldn't been a lot better down the line if the Junior Cup was timed at some point NOT THE EPISODE AFTER from Dragonite's capture. Ah wells.
  3. L

Ehh, I've through 12 pages of a LOT of flak, and admittedly the thread is a lot more tamer now from that!, it just felt rather rude that Iris catching a Dragonite results in doom and gloom in such a manner. I agree like in the past, Dawn having Togekiss WAS silly, but this is now, we've moved on...
  4. L

If Iris tamed any other Dragon, would y'all be satisfied with that, or is it the fact that her receiving a mon in a way that is not a usual capture the ire? As I see it, it's her doing what she is known for in the games - Understanding the hearts of dragons. I doubt Axew is goin' to, y'know, be...
  5. L

Review BW080: Pokémon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

Burgundy merely wanted to make the episode more heterosexual, but upon the reveal that, instead of being an S Rank Sommelier, she were merely a C Rank one, she clearly did not have the skills to preserve any male-on-male in.
  6. L

Review BW080: Pokémon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

Cilan was the last bastion of heterosexuality, and Pinot Noir should be in the anime. Forever. He's definitely now one of my favorite characters of the day.
  7. L

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? He has gotten into the Semi-Finals in the last league he went to (D/P). Sure, he lost to a dude who solely used legendaries, but the effect is the same - He has steadily became stronger and grown a little with his character, if you judge on a...
  8. L

Review BW050: Raimon Gym! Magnificent Electric Shock Battle!!

I don't find it too big of a deal, if you don't mind me sayin'. I think it's just a trend that is even continued in the games, where guys have male mons, and girls have female mons, with the rare chance of a trainer having a token mon of their opposite gender. I don't mean to say it should or...
  9. L

From what I can infer, I think it's because he knows Ash is going against the grain of his usual tactics, and would much rather have Ash go with his gut, rather than try to use strategy? That's what I believe, from what people say about the ep.
  10. L

The episode had more of Elesa, and she's always welcome to watch. Outside that, like Musa said, the battle wasn't anything to write home about in terms of entertainment, with probably Pikachu vs Tynamo being the highlight battle? That's what it seems like, honestly.
  11. L

Review S14 EP23: Battling For The Love of Bug-Types!

Sewaddle has seriously grown on me since it's debut in the anime, and I honestly felt kind of bad it lost against Leavanny, considering how its expression as a Swadloon pretty much screams to me as "Come at me, bro. 8<". Honestly, I liked this ep, was fun to see, even if I don't watch the...
  12. L

Bulbagarden Idol [Round 4]

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 3] What she said. I've been swamped with junk, and haven't had too much time to do even a little over da 'nets. Sucks I got disqualified, but oh wells. I'll cheer everyone else on in spirit, then...!
  13. L

Like a Line Drive! (Original, PG-13)

I managed to write... Something! Seriously, I'm bad at writing junk these days and being organized enough to like, get anything updated at a good rate. I won't make you guys wait any longer, I'll write more LaLD! until it ends! ... Somehow, I dunno how, but I'll do it. And it'll be cool, right...
  14. L

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1] That time, my mic was really off. For some reason, it picked up my voice to the point where, well... It just BARELY did. Which was odd, since I tested it earlier before I sung Brooklyn Rage, and it recorded fine... And then, well, crap happened, and got stuck...
  15. L

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1] In that case, my silly cover for Brooklyn Rage is A-OK.
  16. L

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1] It's my mic, definitely. It has issues picking up with my voice, which even now, I'm still having difficulty trying to figure out where to speak into it, without it dropping my voice... Hm I'm claiming Brooklyn Rage, unless it doesn't count for this round.
  17. L

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1] Nah, you didn't butcher the song. In fact, I sort of found your cover a bit more interesting to listen to. XP
  18. L

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1] I did it, I sung the song. And yes, Gible's voice is the manliest thing since Kamina in anime.
  19. L

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1] Claiming What I'm Made Of... By Crush 40, derp.
  20. L

Re: Bulbagarden Idol I'm in, meep. XP
Back
Top Bottom