• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

What did you dream of last night?

I dreamed that I was online to start with and I wanted to know Eminems real name (I already do know this, but not in the dream) so I went on wikipedia and typed in slim shady and got nothing. I then typed in eminem and got a page about him. In my dream the page said his name was ninininini...
  2. S

Infract the user above you!

^999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,998 for disallowing nitpicking on a post with a lot of numbers
  3. S

What if real life rules applied to pokemon

Pokemon would have to eat, drink and sleep or they would die. Plus they could bleed probably and break bones (they would need to have bones). Don't know how you'd explain the pokeballs but I doubt something like that could happen.
  4. S

Hi

Hi Alex, Hope you have a good time here. I am sometimes around (not much recently) so you may or may not see me around at times.
  5. S

What if real life rules applied to pokemon

I don't know if this has been asked before, but if so, lock this. I was thinking, what if real life rules applied to pokemon, how would that change pokemon? First, Brock's Happiny would never be able to lift those really heavy things and you couldn't lift a munchlax. Can't really think...
  6. S

something you wish to see in the pokemon anime but would never happen for some reason

Re: something you wish to see in the pokemon anime but would never happen for some re Finding out how Team Rocket manage to be able to build their machines...where the parts come from or how they get the money to build something like that. Won't happen (might but that's a very long shot but...
  7. S

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

I haven;t been keeping up, but why so? Do we know what timeline BW follows? Anyway, even if BW timeline is different from a possible RS remake, it wouldn't make much of a difference unless they do a Platinum/HGSS timeline thing and have some events in RSE mentioned in BW, if they don't then...
  8. S

My flute pokemon music [taking requests]

Thanks both, Yeah, I'll upload rest to youtube, makes sense. ghaskan, I had a listen to that but not sure if I can do that. However, will do a RSE tune of some sort next. I'll try and make it a little longer than the last (I keep messing up and the first one took 10 attempts to get that, but I...
  9. S

My flute pokemon music [taking requests]

Was not sure where to put this so thought here would be ok, please move if in wrong section. I have decided to record myself playing some pokemon music on flute Here is my first piece of music on flute, Route 1 or "Setting off" a quick version. I'll do requests for more pokemon music on...
  10. S

Weird/funny/cool Pokémon facts.

Another anime one, most of Ash's pokemon evolutions have been Team Rocket based and around trying to stop them... Donphan and Sceptile being two, even Dawn's Swinub evolved to stop team rocket. In the first two regions Ash visited in anime which had starter pokemon was the only regions that...
  11. S

Weird/funny/cool Pokémon facts.

Don't know if it has been mentioned before on this thread (my internet has issues and is a bit slow), but many for a long time thought pokemon was from the USA (Probably those who saw the English anime back in 1999 when it first aired) All the main Professors are named after trees in...
  12. S

suggest new moves for the 5th gen games

Liquid Amber Type: Poison Physical Power: 100 Accuracy: 70 PP: 5 Description: A sticky glue of resin seeps from the pokemons pores, may poison on contact Effect: User secretes a poisionous sap from its body, has a chance of poisioning. May lower foes speed Pokemon that can learn...
  13. S

Help catching up with B&W

I actually forgot about those, whoops. Have not ben keeping up with pokemon in ages (apart from anime) so I'll check those places out, thanks.
  14. S

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Been getting this a few times too, I think its because of a lot of people on the forums, slows the server down a lot. (remeber back when Platinum was close to being released, there was 503 errors all over the place...or was that HGSS...
  15. S

Help catching up with B&W

Don't know if this should be here or not, but I haven't been around for a while and lost track of B&W, so could someone give me a rundown of what we know (just a general summary) like do we know of new trainers or new moves, how many new pokemon have been reveiled, new gameplay etc...? It would...
  16. S

How will this generation handle area-based evolutions?

Well you had to trade from D/P/Pt to get the evolutions in HGSS, since you can still should be able to trade from those to BW, I can bet you may have to trade Do we know thats what they are for? A lot of people thought places like Ilex forest would have been a place to evolve evee into...
  17. S

There's Arceus and then there's...Death?

What about its name orgins? Arch+Deus = "Highest God" whatever the actual orgins are, its a safe bet to assume its the god pokemon as from the movie you can see it can destroy life or create ie (like it did with the land to make it green and fertile and destroying it) I suppose that doesn't...
  18. S

Confirmed DSi Enhanced Titles ~ What do you suppose will be there from DSi users?

I searched テレビ電話 and got the same, but I also typed in either pokemon black or DSi after it and got "DSi with videophone" but I don't know if that means anything.
  19. S

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

While its near certian this won't happen, I would like more than him sitting in Victory road. Thats no reason, who exactly is going to have legit RSE GBA games anymore and how easy are legit ones to get? And also the DSi and next 3DS has no GBA slot and they would want people to buy 3DS so...
  20. S

The Isshu Region in the games

Ok, going to just say this once as I couldn't find out on other thread..have they said where the region was based on or not? If not I'll just leave it like that Well I don't know, doesn't seem...well I'll forget what I was about to say, things have definatly changed with these games, could...
Back
Top Bottom