Search results for query: *

1. G

Pokemon Human ancestory speculation

I'm going to say the 'people created pokemon' argument makes most sense to me. Sometime in the distant past, humans created mew, but everything went horribly wrong and civilisation was destroyed. Everything then slowly started over (2000 years or so), creating the pokemon world we all cherish...
  2. G

The Sonic franchise in a nutshell

The problem with sonic is that SEGA keep thinking of new ways to innovate the franchise with gimmicks, when all we want is a normal 2D style sidescroller, like sonic unleashed without the werecrap.
  3. G

Pokémon USA and Pokémon UK merge: Globally under "The Pokémon Company International"

Re: Pokémon USA and Pokémon UK merge: Globally under "The Pokémon Company Internat Increased press would be nice, but what is really needed is better organisation of events. I believe the upcoming event in Brighton is the first of its kind in the south east of England. ( I believe the US has...
  4. G

Coolest and Most Annoying Celebrities?

You mean Bolt? Its a Furry film. You know people didn't see it because of cyrus. As for other celebrities, Lets see... I HATE every 'pop' artist out there at the moment, (talentless, don't even try to sing), reality TV stars- especially that goody woman :complain:. I could carry on forever...
  5. G

Do we still have that thread for returning members?

If so, I am so there. Also a quick recap on what I've missed would be brilliant.
  6. G

UK Darkrai event - Woolworths!!

True, I thought the average fan was 15+. I look 18 anyway, I may try to reach the bromley event, depending on whether I can get anyone else to come :(
  7. G

UK Darkrai event - Woolworths!!

:banana: WOOOOO! Does this mean we will get the movie release as well? That would be sweet. Too bad there aren't any local ones- (no brighton? what were they thinking!) They all seem to be up north! :conangry: damn northerners get all the fun. unless any more dates are added, could OP pick up...
  8. G

E3?

Watching It live now :) Now I see where nintendo have been going these past few years. they are now pulling out games that intergtate every 'gimmick' released thus. UPDATE Did my ears just deceive me? did I just hear nintendo say they have both CoD AND GTA licenses? or were they just talking...
  9. G

Judge's recommendation for Jack Thompson: Permanent Disbarment

Lets hope some conservative newspaper :COUGH:The Mail:COUGH: isn't planning any crappy sequels :-p I'm surprised that this didn't happened sooner, has he even won a single case before? Ding Dong, the twit is dead etc, etc!
  10. G

Can ten-year-olds really be trusted?

The original target audience was teenagers. It wasn't until the games release that it was changed the little children and preteens. the whole '10 year old saves the world' concept was common in japan at the time (ie dragonball) so the move would have felt pretty natural, or at least until they...
  11. G

Court orders YouTube to give video logs to Viacom

Youtube will never be 'forced' to radically change its ways, or to conform with one party at least. I feel youtube is fine as it is now, minus the large corporations complaining that they are losing pennies. Youtube actually has got a good system for dealing with illegal videos, but these only...
  12. G

Court orders YouTube to give video logs to Viacom

A truer word was never said. I really do feel sorry for google, they have so many differnt and brilliant ideas, and yet they are hassled constantly by governments and corporate monsters threatening to abolish free speech, due to some retarded little thing called 'copyright'. It truly is a...
  13. G

Romanian doctor fined for severing man's penis

500,000 euros? thats a bit, steep? I doubt that money can really pay to recover whats lost now. he must be one very angry individual. At least now he can pursue his dreams of being in the Navy. ditto :sweatlol:
  14. G

Worst Anime?

Trust me- comparing spongebob to Pokemon is like comparing Family guy to A touch of Frost. They are just too different to make a fair comparison.
  15. G

Pokemon Merchandise

games- R/B pinball TCG (gbc) Silver Ruby LeafGreen Sapphire Diamond other things- the remnants of my card collection (Damn brat!) mantyke/mantine gacha toy ------------------ I used to have much more stuff, but its all been lost one way or another. I may seek to restore it...
  16. G

New D/P Deoxys? (FAKE)

oh good god... I can tolerate n00bism, but this kind of necromancy is worse than ferrariguy's antics in the HoS. can I ask you a question- are you really 14? This is the sort of stuff I would expect from my 10 year old brother.
  17. G

Stylish (Japan only) Pokemon shirts

[cough] http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=29629 [cough]
  18. G

Chrono Trigger DS, yeah!!!

link doesn't work for me :( I hope it'll see a European release, then it will be the first chrono game on UK shores! :DDDDDDD
  19. G

Worst Anime?

Oh my lordie. 0_0 AND they still have them stupid filler episodes! ¬_¬ My least favourite would be *gasp* the most poorly edited dub t ever grace my T.V schedule, mew mew power! don't get me wrong, I liked Tokyo mew mew, but for heavens sake, Zoey? what was wrong with ichigo? the story...
  20. G

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

just because it arrived from hoenn does not mean its a hack. it could have been traded to emerald for the speed forme, and then pal park'd at a later date.
Back
Top Bottom