Search results for query: *

1. C

So how 'bout that NaruTaru?

NaruTaru is A name I hear tossed around in the anime community. I've heard mixed things about it. Keep in mind that I have ALOT of anime and live action shows to watch. I don't want to invest my time in something that I'll end up regretting. (Not after that Twilight garbage) So, what do you guys...
  2. C

IGN review for the first DP box set!

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/918/918499p1.html Pretty self explanitory. This guy didn't like it =( I won't be buying it thanks to the crappy economy. Lots and lots of inacuracies. Feel free to discuss:
  3. C

Question about Ralts in Platnum!

I know it's early. I know I won't get Platnum until next year. All that aside, I'm planning my team already. My choice of stater Pokemon depends on whether I can catch Ralts before I get the national dex. Does the player need the poke-radar to find Ralts in Platnum?
  4. C

When and how will we see Rotum in the anime?

As many of you know, the 5 Platnum sillouettes have been confirmed to be Rotom formes. Each forme will have a different type This makes it even more likely Rotm will get focus in the anime. The question is when and how? I hope that a main character catches. Lots of opportunities there. Sorry...
  5. C

Who's the next Pokemon to get booted off Brock's roster?

As you can see, the writers can't handle Brock havingmore than 3 Pokemon at a time. They don't want another Johto where only Only Onix, Crobat and Pineco got real screentime. So, to avoid that, the writers have Brock leave his Pokemon at the Pewter gym for no real reason. Since DP looks to...
  6. C

New Penny Arcade Comic (Pokemon Ranch)

Didn't know where to post this. It IS about the game pokemon ranch, so here's good. http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/ PG-13 language. I thouht it was funny, hope you will too.
  7. C

Cartoon Network now broadcasting in HD

You read right, folks! I was just perusing the channels and I found the HD logo on CN and a noticibly clearer kids next door. That of course means Pokemon DP and DPBD are going to be in high dfinition as well. Good news? Bad news? Does this even matter to you guys? I know I'm glad about it!
  8. C

What could happen in future episodes...

I know it's kinda frowned upon for a newbie to make a new thread in their first couple of posts. Well, based on my experiences in other forums. Hear me out, I'm not your typical n00b. Anyway, since Dawn is going to be up against May in a contest battle, she could use Buizel. Is there a 'One...
Back
Top Bottom