Search results for query: *

1. ashbash

Youtube series, Bulbapedia rip off

I just found this Youtube video by PokeTeckers where he says he is going to talk about Pokemon and give information on them. The series is called Pokemon Anatomy and he introduces it by reading out what his new web series is going to cover: "Physiology, Special Abilities, Behavior, Habitat...
  2. ashbash

Pokémon World Government

Re: Pokemon World Government How do you know it was a week? It may have only been a few days for you but It could have been any number of months in the game. And I can't remember it ever saying you're a 10 year old outside of the anime. I like to think my little protagonist is leaving home...
  3. ashbash

Pokémon World Government

Re: Pokemon World Government Fixed
  4. ashbash

COMPLETE: The Original Joy and Jenny (G)

This is fantastic I really like your explanation Maybe people just assume they're related because they look alike, and some Joy's and Jenny's can't be bothered telling that whole story, so they just play along with it We only get to see the Pokemon world from a 10 year olds perspective, so it...
  5. ashbash

Pokémon World Government

Re: Pokemon World Government But we've only seen life in a handful of regions all of which are in Japan They've mentioned locations in China, Australia, the United States, Mexico, India... They all have Pokemon there. Probably species we haven't and won't ever hear of. It's entirely...
  6. ashbash

Untold Pokémon Facts

I like that theory, it definitely makes sense =] As creepy as it is, it seems out of battle, the Pokemon drink directly from the Miltanks' udder. However it can't be possible for it to drink directly from itself. And pouring itself a glass seems a bit out of place in a battle. I could...
  7. ashbash

iPhone Application infringes on Bulbapedia license

Oh okay Good good =]
  8. ashbash

iPhone Application infringes on Bulbapedia license

I'm not sure if it's a good idea for just anyone to be contacting Apple. If people are going to complain about how Studio Bebop are "fags" and that "we gave the a fucking chance so fuck them" or simply just spam them... I'd say it's probably best if we leave this to Archaic and the staff until...
  9. ashbash

Pokémon World Government

Re: Pokemon World Government I'd say that a regions Pokemon League branch would be in charge of most Pokemon related affairs while the government would work everything else the way it does in the real world. So if Team Rocket holds up a Pokemon Center, It's most likely up to the the...
  10. ashbash

Untold Pokémon Facts

I thought Phione could lay Phione eggs as well? It says on Bulbapedia that if it breeds with a Ditto then it can produce a Phione egg. So I'd say that Manaphy eggs can only be produced in the cold oceans of Fiorre and Almia...while on land or in warmer waters, a Phione egg is born.
  11. ashbash

Pokémon World Government

Re: Pokemon World Government I think even putting Pokemon aside, there are a fair few differences between their system of government and ours. One thing that always stood out to me, however, is the unbelievable amount of trust put in young children as many Pokemon have the capability to bring...
  12. ashbash

Untold Pokémon Facts

I'm thinking a bunch of Porygon and Castform that were made were released into the wild I'm not sure about Castform, but Porygon was made in the 90s...Mystery Dungeon came out in 2005...that's 15 years for those slutty Ditto to populate the wild with wittle baby Porygons
  13. ashbash

5th Gen Starter ideas

there are alot of good idea here =] but some not so much =P you've gotta remember that the water type can't be a fish or squid or anything...it has to have legs bird, mammal, reptile seems to an alright combo tho we haven't had a grass bird or water mammal yet...so maybes... grass...
  14. ashbash

pronouncing the name "Rayquaza"

After reading this, I think it should be pronounced "Reh-kuh-zah" But I've been pronouncing it "Ray-kwah-zah" for 5 years now, so I prolly won't be able to change now =P However, in english it was always intended it to be pronounced "Ray-kwah-zah" If it was somehow important I'd teach my kids...
  15. ashbash

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

i actually like the old generation I sprites their improportionate quirkiness is why i love devamps =]
  16. ashbash

Tracey Club

i think tracey's awesome maybe it's the fact that he's and artist, maybe it's that he wears all that green, maybe it's because he likes bug pokemon... wait, what am i talking about maybe? it's definately all those things =]
Back
Top Bottom