Search results for query: *

1. G

Pokemon: Elite Time Agents.

(srry about that guys couldn't get on) *everyone else joins the table and eats* Tk:*muching on some bacon* If Yoru is here that mean the lune emeralds for here world have benn taken. Yoru: yes but that is not the onlything that was taken Gothtk the hedgehog and Sheena the hedgehog were...
  2. G

Tk:this is my friend yoruhoshi she is a winged blck mage in her diminsion. the ring she is wearing is what is keeping her in this one. she is here to get back the lune emeralds back. *puts the finished breakfest out on the table so everyone can eat* Shadow if you are going to say something say...
  3. G

*Tk had already been up a few min before Travis and Mars woke up making breakfest* Tk: i see five people besides me are up now. (everyone in Tk's group begin to stir as they begin to get out of bed) figures always as i say something. (the hooded figure comes in from the green house)???:*yawns*...
  4. G

Jupiter: *half asleep* Go to sleep you moran we will take care of things in the morning sheesh *falls back to sleep*
  5. G

Tk: Library of the Ancients, Man i havn't been there in ages. Hopefully i still have that path to there back home. I'll email my cousin to check for me. Man tomorrow sure is going to be fun. (grins then goes to back to sleep with the already unconsios girls). ~in the green house~ Torterro...
  6. G

Tk:hmm so your shadow my cousin just sent me a email saying she met you outside earlier, but you talked in a way that she couldn't understand you.
  7. G

Tk:*completely confused* am i the only one hearing this? *celie rolls over while sheena sits up* Sheena: i wonder what the words to this song are. Paul: *siting up* i don't care. I'm going back to bed.*lays back down* Ash: *sits up also* Always have to be a jerk don't you Paul.
  8. G

Tk: well ash has a latias(bianca) and some other pokemon. oh well i'm going to sleep. *climbs in bed with his two girls who already fell asleep. Jupiter comes in from two doors that lead to a green house and sees all the beds are taken* Jupiter: *sigh* this always happens *goes and climbes in...
  9. G

Tk: i wouldn't know really always have been lucky with girls. wait until you meet my cousin if we ever find her. ~on the near by hill which shadow is on~ *the mysterious hooded figure appeared behind him* ???: Hello, can i help you something?(in case you was wondering this is my cousin i'll...
  10. G

Sheena and Celie grin widely. Tk: Crud. I'll get you goku. *runs up the stairs quickly* *everyone in the gothic world group and friends run upstairs following Tk. except Paul, misty, and Jupiter* Paul: why do i hangout with these losers. *heads up the stairs* *Jupiter takes a pokeball off the...
  11. G

Jupiter; it won't matter no one really uses the room since it only leades to the research lab. The professors used it when we had them work in there but other than that no one uses it. plus i don't the comanders will send any grunts to attack us since all they plan on doing is stall us until...
  12. G

Jupiter: there is a room just up these stairs that has beds and bathrooms for all of us we can rest there. luckily it will be 7 more days starting tomorrow moring until there Galactic leaders and Giovanni's plans are finished. Tk: Good *the sword that looked like Travis's disappered* I almost...
  13. G

Tk: good got it off *all the grunts flee* Jupiter: *stirs* uh whats going on? Tk!!! thank goodness i have something to show you in the research room on the second floor this is ergent. Tk: calm down jupiter we still need to rest a bit before we go anywhere. *there is a barfing sound* Sheena...
  14. G

Tk:*a sword appears in tk's hand that looks similar to Travis's* Aura Slash *a slash of light hits Jupiter and nocks her back against the wall nocking her out* good now i just need just a few moments to this collor off this one looks different for Mars's. If i'm not careful i might end up...
  15. G

(srry i couldn't reply sooner my way to getting to this site got blocked) Tk: No we are not each of us comes from one diminsion or another. alright everyone get ready if you need a break go to torterro ad celie will heal you up.
  16. G

Tk: Here is your katana back a very rare blade. and the one who made her pregnant with goku's child was me because i had to use a attack on an enemy that couldn't be defended by nothing but it but the attack had a side effect and that it made girls pregnant with the guy that they have fellings...
  17. G

Ash: which attack does she need to charge up? Tk: hmm... Travis can i take a look at your katana? Sheena: here we go again always did like making weapons if he never seen it before always has to see it to figure out what it is made of. *sighs*
  18. G

Tk: ok now thats everyone is here lets kick Team Galactic's Butt!!! Sheena: i don't think anyone here could put it any better than that.
  19. G

(I'll email it to you later i don't have it on hand) Tk: well talk about convinent. well celie you think you can heal these guys up? Celie: Sure can do. *celie healed everyone in the once locked room*
  20. G

Tk: No surprise there me and anubis can combine into a pokemon called cerberus for a while before we return back to our regular selves if we had our third person we could actually stay that way but we can't since he is dead. Anubis knows this for sure since he buried him before he met up with...
Back
Top Bottom