Search results for query: *

• Users: Jeff
  • Order by date
  1. Jeff

I'm a little worried about Pokémon Bank.

Genders and abilities could be chosen at random when the transfer is done, and since there's no going back, there won't be an issue of Pokemon "losing" them when getting transferred back. The biggest issue I see with it is translating Stat Experience to EVs. Stat Exp was a completely different...
  2. Jeff

Possible indication of Fire Fighters and Paramedics?

If you find one near the S.S. Anne, you know what to do.
  3. Jeff

Trademarks, logos for Pokémon Sun and Moon uncovered: Fans speculate about potential new games

I paused through the Sun/Moon part. http://kotaku.com/watch-the-pokemon-direct-right-here-1761474654 starts at about 26:30 We got a look at a new building with several older water types on it, and someone working on a model of a bird Pokemon, probably a new one. Edit: Almost forgot, there's...
  4. Jeff

Trademarks, logos for Pokémon Sun and Moon uncovered: Fans speculate about potential new games

All signs are pointing to 7th gen: -The Direct is only 5 minutes. It wouldn't make sense to hype up a Direct for 5 minutes of footage of new games we already know about, it's much more likely to be a new game announcement. -Logos leaked right around the time of the Direct, so that's what is...
  5. Jeff

Magiana revealed by CoroCoro magazine: To appear in 19th movie

*blows dust off old account* I'm of the belief that Magearna is a new Gen 6 Pokemon. No, it hasn't been found in the code, but I think that's the point. It'll be added to the games through an update. "But Jeff!" I hear you say, "What about trading?" An updated game would probably be able to...
  6. Jeff

Kotaku calls original Gen 3 games "one of the worst" ...thoughts?

Coming off of Gen 2, Gen 3 seemed like a major step back. No day/night, can't return to the previous regions, can't trade with the old games, only 8 badges, can't catch the other game's legendary, no new types, and contests, which were promoted as the big new feature, weren't that exciting of...
  7. Jeff

ORAS demo

Go to the eShop, hit the menu button in the top left corner and select Redeem Download Code, then type in the code you got in your email.
  8. Jeff

Rayquaza/an Emerald sequel?

We didn't have ThunderYellow, and we didn't have SpiritCrystal, so I wouldn't bet on an EpsilonEmerald or whatever. Like others have said, if we go by what they did with HG/SS, OR/AS will probably be based on Ruby and Sapphire with Emerald elements thrown in, for example, maybe Rayquaza shows...
  9. Jeff

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

A team Galactic member did say "Cosmic energy for the win" in DP.
  10. Jeff

^this Gourd + Poltergeist
  11. Jeff

How will Bulbapedia handle Gen 6?

No system is "unhackable". The 3DS has some good anti-piracy measures, but as long as the code can be extracted from the game, the data can be extracted from it.
  12. Jeff

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Shoko type for Gen 7 confirmed! I'd play it.
  13. Jeff

X and Y So Far, Best and Worst

Best: Fairy type by far. I remember back to Gen 3 when it was assumed that we'd be getting new types like we did the previous generation, and then we didn't. Then in Gen 4 is was announced pretty early on that there wouldn't be any new types, then there was the huge tease with Reshiram in Gen...
  14. Jeff

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Mega Evolution requires that the Pokemon be holding its mega stone, but there are other conditions in order to trigger it. Those conditions haven't been specified yet.
  15. Jeff

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Interesting. I've had a hunch lately that maybe Eevee evolves into Sylveon when you level it up with a fairy type in your party. It would showcase a new evolution method, and technically wasn't available in past generations since the fairy type didn't...
  16. Jeff

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I was thinking myself that Sylveon could be a location-based evolution like Leafeon and Glaceon after noting the similarity between their Japanese names: Leafia, Glacia, and Nymphia. They're the only ones with the "-ia" suffix. Also, some game footage...
  17. Jeff

Don't forget about Houndour. Despite being called a "Johto Pokemon" like the other Gen 2 Pokemon back in the day, it was only found outside of Celadon City, so was technically Kanto-native.
  18. Jeff

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread If they really are revealing Sylveon's type in the upcoming week, all I can say is it's about freakin' time. After making us wait for four months it better be something mind-blowingly awesome like bacon type or something.
  19. Jeff

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? I've heard it could be a double language pun: fee (german) + feline (english)
  20. Jeff

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? I kept reading just to see how ridiculous the rest of it would get. It did not disappoint.
Back
Top Bottom