Search results for query: *

• Users: Jeff
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jeff

Game Boy Color

Anyone heard of this yet? It's basically a Game Boy, but in COLOR! Sure the color is going to be a big deal (it's even in the name), but it won't work for people who are color-blind, so the real focus on this system will be some of the other stuff it can do. For one thing, it'll have infrared...
  2. Jeff

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blog.php?b=5955

Go to that URL to find out about what's going on.
  3. Jeff

Now entering... what the?

I went to the beach yesterday with my family and on the way I saw a sign for a place called Secretary, so I got to thinking, there's probably a whole bunch of towns out there with weird names. So does anyone know of any? A few others (besides Secretary, Maryland) that I have heard of are...
  4. Jeff

What languages do you know?

Something to kick this forum off. As the title says, what programming languages do you know? Me, I know C, C++, D, and a little Java, and XUL (the language used by mozilla products). I also know HTML, CSS, and javascript, but that's getting over to the web development area.
  5. Jeff

Inconsistencies in FanSite articles

First off I'm new here so hi to everyone. Some of you may recognize me from TPM. Anyway, I noticed that nearly all the fansite articles link to their respective site, but there has been an inconsistency on where the link is, some have the link in the external links section but some have it...
Back
Top Bottom