Search results for query: *

• Users: icer
  • Order by date
  1. icer

Opinion: It’s time to face facts - Pokémon GO is full of loot boxes

The article being responded to doesn't even distinguish the different types of eggs. When you spin Pokestops you randomly get 2km, 5km and 10km eggs, you want the 10km ones obviously. But the real bad value eggs and lootboxes are the 7km but more recently 12km eggs. It is these where they put...
  2. icer

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

Does anyone know if PlayAsia is offering the preorder figures?
  3. icer

CY's New Release - Magical Pokemon Journey Vol. 8

0_0 I am so excited by this! I looove that series...
  4. icer

The Aggravating Task - Hunting for Deepseascales/tooths

Compoundeyes and Covet/Thief. I use my lvl 100 Nincada all the time.
  5. icer

What did you name your rival in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

I named him Serval, cause his hair reminded me of a Serval's ears. Though Professor whatever said he was my 'friend' so if he'd said rival I probably would have given him a worse name.
  6. icer

what is your fav pokemon from this game

Of the 4th gen, Mantyke
  7. icer

Four hidden dungeons in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon unlocked: Remaining three to be relea

I hope they do release it in English, although the original game had its flaws I still liked it, though it didn't fulfill its potential. [I hope the MD2 fixes some of the flaws in the previous game.] TCG2 wasn't released because Pokemon as a fad in the West was dying out and it was becoming more...
  8. icer

Pokémon Adventures 25

Thanks for telling us :) I was wondering if it'd ever turn up
  9. icer

Where has Kris Chan gone?

Maybe you could get someone who can use Paypal to buy them off ebay [parent, relative, friend etc..] and pay them the cash?
  10. icer

Something's wrong with Chatot...

Emus have 3 toes. I don't know any others, offhand. Ostrich, yes, have only 2.
  11. icer

Pros and cons of every Pokemon manga series.

Pokemon Special +Long exciting sagas! Takes the stories from the game and greatly expands and embellishes them, unpredictable and exciting +Most things from the games make their way ingeniously into the manga! +Exciting twists in battles happen due to things in the games like a Pokemon's...
  12. icer

Your Pokemon Adventure

Oh yes, everyone has thought about these! 1. Definitely pick Mudkip 2. I'd come from/travel Hoenn, my favourite as those were the games I really got into. 3.I would be a trainer and researcher. Do both at once or alternately. I also might do some Pokemon drawing [like tracey???] 4. Along...
  13. icer

Do/Did you're parents bug you about being active?

Get an exercise bike or walking machine. Put it outside [in the shade]. Get your DS or GBA and play it while you exercise. Or read. Or maybe use a laptop.. [not sure about the laptop one]
  14. icer

Swampert fan club

Great idea, I'm joining :)
  15. icer

@#$% you, Amity Square

Aren't the ones allowed in the ones which have overworld sprites elsewhere in the game? Like in houses?
  16. icer

Figure Trading Thread

Will anyone sell me a Mudkip figure? I will pay $$$.
  17. icer

Sexiest pokemon

These Pokemon are sexy [well, sort of] Emperuto Machoke [why is its evo so ugly?] Arcanine Mewtwo [the eyes!] Latios Most beautiful Pokemon: definitely Ninetales, but it's a feminine grace/beauty
  18. icer

An Insider Perspective.

Any chance someone could scan this Nintendo Power article? It sound very interesting, and they don't sell Nintendo Power here [Australia]
  19. icer

Whats inside a Forretress?

If it really is a bagworm moth, then this [except with cute eyes] http://www.ag.auburn.edu/enpl/bulletins/bagworm/photo3.htm
  20. icer

Post Your Desktop!

The desktop, clean! http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/icer01/clean.png What it really looks like... http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/icer01/mess.png
Back
Top Bottom