Search results for query: *

1. S

Hello Everyone!

Hi and welcome! :D Have fun and a great time in this great place. (Maybe we can trade/battle sometime =) )
  2. S

Hey.

Hi and welcome! :D Have fun in this great place and I hope you will get lots of friends. (To the above poster; I guess everyboby likes Torterra expect Pokémon haters :P.)
  3. S

Your Favorite Fighting Type Pokemon?

Mine are Toxicroak, Blaziken and maybe Breloom. Toxicroak; you should know why if you look at my username :P, it's just great, funny, cool and has 4x weakness to my favourite type. Blaziken, because Harrison's Blaziken just was one of the strongest and mightiest Pokémon I have seen in the anime...
  4. S

Things that anime HATERS do that annoy you.

My bigbrother always says that I can't draw, even if I have drawn a very good picture, because I draw anime and manga characters. :( Also most of the pupils in my school thinks that most of the animes are only for little kids and they sometimes talk how they were stupid as kids because they...
  5. S

The Banned Game

^ Banned because I haven't posted to Bulbaforums for ages.
  6. S

One Letter at a Time word game.

Beam
  7. S

Would/Do/ you Want Ash to Win Sinnoh league?

I want Ash to win, because then he can battle against Sinnoh's Elite Four (if I remember right) and lose to Cynthia 6-4. :P And actually, I believe that this time he can win all the battles in the league, and if he won't he will at least end up to be the second. But then again, somebody said...
  8. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Pikkuveli" by (a Finnish band named) PMMP.
  9. S

Ranger Batonnage

I also hope it's better so it's worth of buying. The main characters (Hajime and Hitomi)look too young for rangers. The previous main characters were better.
  10. S

Favorite Legendary Pokemon

Well, I'll say Mewtwo/Rayquaza when it comes to power and Cresselia/Mew when it's about look.
  11. S

What real-life evil force will the next team be based on?

Heaven's Gate is Magna(/Holy)Angemon's attack in Digimon. XD Anyway, maybe the next team does kidnappings for the other bad teams/people.
  12. S

What pokemon spin-off games have you purchased?

I have bought Mystery Dungeon Red. And I will someday buy Ranger (the newest or the original one).
  13. S

Caption the screenshots!

May: Why this stupid big chewing gum won't get out of my shirt?!
  14. S

Caption the screenshots!

Nurse Joy thinking: He is just like my big broher.
  15. S

DP82 title

I'm happy that there will (possibly) be a Croagunk-festival episode. I wonder if there's Toxicroak. If there is, then we will know,if the Saturn's Toxicroak is shiny or not. :D
  16. S

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

In Emerald I have caught a shiny Tentacool, a shiny Gloom and a shiny Zubat. The odd thing is that they all are part of Poison type. Have this ever happened to you? (I mean that all the shinies you have seen have a certain type.)
  17. S

The worst traps

I hate them all, but specially I hate the PP reducers, confusion traps, sleep traps, teleport traps and the one, which dirty your apples etc. It was maybe a sticky trap.
  18. S

101 reasons pokemon is educational

218.Teaches that you can name your team to Rocket, even if the team has nothing to do with rockets and space.
  19. S

Pokemon that get cuter after evolution?

For me, Charizard is cuter than Charmeleon and Arbok is cuter than Ekans.
  20. S

Which of Ash's Oak'd Pokemon do you never see him using again?

I'll say Muk and Cyndaquil. Has Muk battled even five times? Cyndaquil is just so weak and Ash prefers Charizard so he has no use for Cyndaquil.
Back
Top Bottom