Search results for query: *

• Users: DCM
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DCM

When is a Pokemon "Ban Worthy?"

I know we have a mix of casual and competitive players here, as well as a variety of different metagames we all participate in. As we all know, smogon recently moved aegislash into ubers, and is currently suspect testing mega mawile. Reactions have been.... Mixed. I've seen a lot of posts...
  2. DCM

What Common Cores do you use?

I've been experimenting with cores of my team to try to figure out what works best, and I'm generally curious what kind of team cores you use when team building. There are a couple obvious ones, like Deosharp, but I've been seeing some more alternative ones like MGyarados+Talonband and...
  3. DCM

Pokemon of the Week: Solid as a Rock (Rhyperior)

The staff at the battle center has decided to post more "pokemon of the week" threads to generate discussion. If you would like to submit a write up for a pokemon, please feel free to PM me! Early in April, the beta for the Rarely Used tiers was released on Pokemon Showdown. The tier...
  4. DCM

Pokemon Youtube Channel releases Video Revealing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0
  5. DCM

Which metagame do you participate in?

Any competitive Pokemon fan knows there's a couple different ways to play Pokemon competitively, including Smogon, VGC and Battle Spot. Which do you participate in? Which do you build your teams for?
  6. DCM

Metagame Prediction Thread

I figured it wouldn't hurt to have one of these, as we each experience the new generation of pokemon and work out more competitive teams. Thinking realistically, Scizor is going to stay huge. But I'm thinking Toxicroak is going to stay high in usage, especially with fairy types new weakenesses...
  7. DCM

Superbowl XLVI

official site. source as all of you football fans know, the Superbowl is February 5th. Who do you think is going to pull out the big win? In my Opinion, Patriots have it in the bag. The last time the Giants beat us in the Superbowl, Brady was injured. Now, back at the top of his game, and...
  8. DCM

The Church of Tim Tebow

If you've watched or participated in any sports discussion this last year, I'm sure you've heard the name "Tim Tebow" before. Arguably one of the most polarizing players of the last couple years, Tebow is know not only for his displays of faith, but for "Tebow Time", aka his domination of the...
  9. DCM

Breaking Bad (spoilers ahoy)

a discussion of the best television show ever. I've recently finished the fourth season, and Holy Shit Gus' death was beautiful. That is how you kill a major character, especially one so dastardly and intelligent. There are a couple loose ends I can see coming back in the final season. Mike...
  10. DCM

The Current State of Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney Channel

What is your opinion on their most recent material? Is it as good as when you were a kid, or do you feel as if the shows have gotten progressively worse with time?
  11. DCM

Neil deGrasse Tyson Lists 8 (Free) Books Every Intelligent Person Should Read

Those of you on Reddit might have already caught this list, but I felt it needed sharing. Neil Degrasse Tyson's credentials for being a very smart man are listed below, but in case you need further proof, you should check out his podcast Star Talk. source I've read a couple of these (Art of...
  12. DCM

COMPLETE: Graffiti

This is really just a one off. I rarely share my work, so I'm a little intimidated :> ________________________ The lights dimmed as the subway car entered the tunnel. It was cold. So cold you could see your breath, so cold your cheeks were rosey and your eyes watered. The car was all but...
  13. DCM

Family Recipes

Traditionally,recipes are passed down throughout families, usually with one central recipe. I will be posting my families "Apple Pie" recipe when I can find a hard text copy. Do you have any family recipe?
  14. DCM

How do you prepare this meal?

The Sticky Q&A version for Cooking! Feel Free to ask questions about cooking here.
  15. DCM

DCM's Quantum Kitchen!

Feel free to post the craziest, most unique recipes you've seen, read or use here!
  16. DCM

Welcome to Outside the Box!

Cooking is an art too, you know :bounce: Use this forum to discuss all manners of Culinary Arts. Feel free to post recipes, upload pictures, and post videos based on cooking! Enjoy!
  17. DCM

Introducing the Bulbagarden Mentor Program!

Welcome to the Bulbagarden's Mentoring Program! What this program does Through this Program, we aim to have Veteran Members (Venusaur) take Rookie Members (Bulbasaur) under their wings and to show them the ropes of the forum. This Veteran Member would be someone the Rookie can speak with if...
  18. DCM

CHECK THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING

This thread has all of the ideas that have so far been presented in this forum. Check here first to see if an idea you have has already been posted. Open Ideas Idea threads that are currently open and in voting. ~ Redirecting New Users To Rules/Announcements Forum ~ TGC Battle Center...
  19. DCM

Announcing our Three New Mods!

SharKing! Heathcliff! Thundagere! huzzah! May they live long and prosper.
  20. DCM

Welcome to the Cleaned Out Battle Center!

Hidey Ho, You'll be noticing a bunch of changes to the Battle Center in the coming Months. First and foremost, the current staff decided that the best way to start revamping this section was to clean it out. In the coming months, I look forward to seeing the Battle Center grow into a busy...
Back
Top Bottom