Search results for query: *

1. A

Facade. Non Pogey stuff.

Facade Lying in bed, slightly awake, I felt a shudder go through the old wooden house. A constant and squeaky shudder at that. It seemed to reverberate throughout the house. Staggering out to the loungeroom, Steve was mindlessly flicking between channels before finally settling on music...
  2. A

Housewarming--gifts?

Oh, unless you're invited over, don't bother. It's money wasted essentially. Come on, let's be honest. If I go to a housewarming, I get a gift, but never give money unless specifically asked for it, it's rather impersonal. A cheap ikea vase with beads works! It gives the impression you care.
  3. A

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

It's my birthday today! 21! Also, is that BBP?
  4. A

100 Greatest Pokemon Quotes

"Yay! Cheerleading!" James from that awful teamwork episode... you know with the drums and aromatherapy and helping hand lol.
  5. A

Gay teen sent to reeducation camp

This whole thing is actually all in the gay press around Brisvegas here. In other news, who's seen Gattaca!? Brilliant movie starring Ethan Hawke, Uma Thurman and Jude Law. In a world where basically everyone is genetically engineered, one "Godchild" (I can't remember) Hawke, tries to...
  6. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Eric Himan - Good Good Cry YARRR
  7. A

What Pokemon is your birthday?

I got Haunter. Fittingly appropriate. I'm quite mischevious >=)
  8. A

Icon Gallery. Need feedback.

I still think your pinecone (Pineco) should be recoloured and not gray. :P
  9. A

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks for the B'Day Dani!
  10. A

What would you be?

I'd train mainly wacky and offbeat Pokemon and spend my time showing off. Probably on television or co-ordinating and being an ok trainer, but not fantastic because I'm too cautious.
  11. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing. So... are you enjoying being a TPM mod Misty? You're almost like Zak now with all this intarwebs power!
  12. A

Misc Forum Name

The funny part is how its all smart alecy. Voting for Serebii.
  13. A

Misc Forum Name

Request for Forum Name Serebii Joe's Fanbase.
  14. A

Misc Forum Name

Serebii Joe's Fan Base. *SQUEE!* We <3 Joe! Hahahahha. Ahahahaha. AhAHhaha.
  15. A

Misc Forum Name

Can I nominate a title for next year?! ^^;; *Insert obligatory grinning smiley here to show I'm really new at the intarweb*
  16. A

Misc Forum Name

I think for the Comedy Factor. Serebii Joe's Fanbase. He's so KAWAII!!! Lol. Really, it would be hillarious. Failing that... um... Archiac's Abandoned Brisbane Home
  17. A

Too many Legendaries?

I'd say there are too many. Darn Legendaries, next thing we'll have a Legendary for your Lunchbox "This Pokemon protects your food from any misfortunes, and keeps your salad roll from getting soggy! ^^" Quite frankly, some of them are atrocious, and need to be culled, hopefully, next time...
  18. A

COMPLETE: Pulse

Woah, very good style of writing. Interesting to see what happened, and a nice take on the perils of genetic engineering, no? Those poor kiddies, but seems Gio got it himself. Giovanni kind of got what was coming to him. But spontaneous combustion is one of the coolest and most...
  19. A

All you new people...allow me, Geodude, to show you the ropes...

I like this rope picture. Oh, Google, what would I do without you?
  20. A

Electric Buggy To Victory *Trainer Fic*

Um, here's a trainer fic fresh from TPM, BBP is sure to hate me for this and poke steak knives at me, but I hope I get a good deal with em. Enjoy. Electric Buggy to Victory By OzAndrew Chapter 1: Tim Tams, Aquariums and Folders It was the day before my Pokemon escapade and Jessica, my...
Back
Top Bottom