Search results for query: *

1. Umbreon Freak

LF: Violet Evolution Trade...

Hey y'all, I just need someone to help me evolve my Haunter in Violet. My friend code is in my signature. I couldn't find an all-purpose trade thread for ScarVi, but if I'm missing it, can someone point me to it?
  2. Umbreon Freak

GEN VI: Wanted: Light Clay

I need a Light Clay for my VGC team, and with the Florida Regionals just a week away, I'm not sure if I'll have the time to look for one in the wild. If you have one to spare, let me know what I can offer. :)
  3. Umbreon Freak

GEN VI: Looking for an Occa Berry...

I'm looking for an Occa Berry for my Klefki. I can offer a Wacan, Yache, Chople. Tanga, Kasib, Haban, or Roseli Berry, or if there's anything else you want I can see what I can do.
  4. Umbreon Freak

GEN VI: Looking for another Friend Safari Ditto...

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Friend Safari Ditto with perfect IVs in HP and Defense. I have a Timid 6-IV Rotom I'm willing to offer. I can also offer these Friend Safari Pokemon: Cascoon (can't get Hidden Ability) Swalot (can't get Hidden Ability) Gabite (can't get Hidden Ability) Noibat...
  5. Umbreon Freak

GEN VI: Wanted: Friend Safari Ditto

Hello traders! I'm looking for a Friend Safari Ditto with perfect IVs in Special Attack and Special Defense. Feel free to name your price, but here are some Friend Safari Pokemon I can offer: Cascoon Swalot Gabite Noibat Ledyba Beautifly Meditite Tyrogue Pancham Dwebble Pupitar...
  6. Umbreon Freak

Returning after a long absence...

Hi Bulbagarden! It's been a really long time since I've posted here, and I thought it'd be awkward if I just started posting again out of nowhere. So, allow me to re-introduce myself. I'm Umbreon Freak, and I love Pokemon, Disney, and My Little Pony. :)
  7. Umbreon Freak

Wanted: Water Stone

Needed desperately to evolve my Poliwhirl. Name your price.
  8. Umbreon Freak

The Adventures of Umbreon Gal

Alright guys, this is my first fan fiction. Constructive criticism is wanted! Episode 1: A Hero is Born Hey everyone! This is Caitlin Ketchum, the youngest daughter of Ash and Misty Ketchum. I live in Pallet Town with my parents, brother, sister, and Dad’s old Pikachu. I’m a third grade...
  9. Umbreon Freak

Stupid guard won't let me through!

I really need help on Pokemon LeafGreen. I have one Fresh Water, one Soda Pop, and one Lemonade in my bag, but the guard still won't let me through to Saffron City. I'm not sure if the order of the Fuchsia and Saffron Gyms can be switched, but I even went over to Fuchsia City and fought Koga and...
  10. Umbreon Freak

Victory Road Yellow Version

Yeah, so my brother has been playing Yellow version recently and decides he's too lazy to get himself through Victory Road, so he pays me ten dollars to get him through. The problem, I haven't played Yellow in years, so I completely forgot how to get through. Does anyone know a good walkthrough...
  11. Umbreon Freak

Throw a random item at next poster!

This is a popular game on many forums, so I decided to start one here! The title basically explains it all. You throw an item at the next poster, the poster reacts, throws an item at the next poster, and so on and so forth. However, there is one rule, you can't dodge everything thrown at you...
  12. Umbreon Freak

Another newcomer!

Hey everyone! I'm Umbreon Freak, or UF for short. I happened upon Bulbagarden while searching for a good Pokemon forum on Google, and I'm liking it so far! Anyways, about me. I love Pokemon, and my favorite is Umbreon, as you can tell by my username. I'm also a huge Disney fan. I love everything...
Back
Top Bottom