Search results for query: *

1. Alolan Aipom

WANTED: Jolly Ditto

Jolly is the only natured Ditto I don't have and I want one for breeding purposes, can anyone help me out? I don't have much to offer in return aside from numerous other Dittos, random unhatched eggs and some egg move Pokemon ( agility/swords dance Krabby, fake out/pursuit aipom, trick...
  2. Alolan Aipom

OFFERING - Many leftover Pokemon from breeding with beneficial natures and egg moves!

Hey all, I have many leftover Pokemon from all the breeding I've been doing over the last few months that I kept with the intention of trading. I can't tell you exact IV's but they all have beneficial natures and atleast one perfect IV in a beneficial stat (occasionally two, rarely three)...
  3. Alolan Aipom

Second Wind

Hey Gardeners! As you can immediately see from my join date, I'm very much an old "new" member...that is, I registered all the way back in 2003! However, I was barely active at all during that time. But prior to that I was a very active member in the PASBL forums, under the name of Aipom...
  4. Alolan Aipom

Howdy 'gardeners!

So this is a sort of "Hi everyone I'm new" topic... Despite the fact I registered several years ago and useta be a regular, I havn't been around these parts in, well, it says my last visit was October 17th 2004!! Now that is really scary. I've been kinda out of the "loop" regarding Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom