Search results for query: *

1. F

If TR disbands, what will J&J wear!?

Guys, this has been tumbling around in my brain for a few weeks now, and I need to discuss it! If the whole of Team Rocket crumbles next episode, what will Jessie and James wear after that? I mean, their uniforms have a huge red R on them... Will they keep wearing their uniforms, and give...
  2. F

One-Shot Guest VAs

Hey, everyone. ^_^ I've recently been digging back through old episodes, and just recently watched a old Master Quest one, "Will The Real Oak Please Stand Up?" It's the one where TR disguises themselves as Professor Oak and DJ Mary and when the real ones show up, they have a contest to prove...
  3. F

Petition for SC to DVD!

Hey, everyone. ^_^ Aside from Pokemon, of course, one of my other fandoms is the classic Nickelodeon show Space Cases. It was set in the future, and was a sci-fi show about five students (and two adults) that climb aboard an alien ship and are sent seven years away from home. I just started...
  4. F

4Kids in Best Stocks of Past 10 Years

I found this on Anime News Network... 4Kids is #10 on the list of the top 10 stocks of the past 10 years. Impressive. http://www.fool.com/news/shortformcommentary/2006/commentary06101401.htm?source=eptyholnk303100&logvisit=y&npu=y&bounce=y&bounce2=y
  5. F

Voice Previews from Pokemon Learning League Site

So I was cruising ANN, and they had a link to the new Pokemon Learning League website (it's a learning thing for grades 3-6). If you click on the sneak peek link, you'll get a long preview of Ash and May's new voices. http://www.pokemonlearningleague.com/ Mods, feel free to move this if...
  6. F

James fanart!

Hey, everyone. This is my first time posting in the Artists' forum, but I was hoping to get feedback on a piece I did. I completed this piece of James playing the violin yesterday, and I know it's a bad picture (camera phone, haha), but it's still viewable. The color is very dull here; it's...
  7. F

Book Adaptations of the Episodes!

I was in Borders Express today, and I found an adaptation of the Shuckle episode! (It was one of those learn-to-read books, so? XD) Granted, they screwed up the story... but it was still hilarious. They have the great screenshot of Meowth licking James. I think the quote is "Meowth felt...
  8. F

A vest? Of crackers?

On request of Argy, I'm posting the vest I made of crackers. It was for an art project; we had to make clothing out of something that wasn't material. It pretty much pwns. XD That's me, striking a karate pose. Mwahaha.
  9. F

Classical language links

I've noticed that there have been a few notes about classical Japanese, among other ancient languages. Are there any links that someone can provide so I can learn more about the vocabulary and grammer of these languages? Thanks. ^_^
  10. F

James' Debatable Sexuality

You knew it was coming. XD So, it's pretty much agreed that in the Japanese version of Pocket Monsters, Kojiro is very much straight. He's even got a song, "Lucky Lucky", to back it up. (OK, maybe that was a dream. Still...) But in the American version, James seems to be a bit more...
  11. F

WB Commercials

Is anyone else annoyed at how even the commericals are screwing things up? It was the last episode break of today's Pokemon. I love the graphics and music for the commericals, don't get me wrong. But they spelled Hoenn "Hoen" and when they said they were going to battle the Elite Four, they...
  12. F

fruitsmoothierevenge's LJ Icon Thread

Hola! I made a few new icons, so I decided to put them here. I also post them on LJ under the username 40kb_candies, so they may be up there, too. Some are PG; you're warned. ^_^ ... ... ...
  13. F

Pokemon Rocks America

Hey, everyone. I was thinking about going to the Pokemon Rocks America tour date in Chicago 10/15. Has anyone already been to one and know what kind of stuff is there? Anyone plan on going? (Mods, feel free to move; I'm not quite sure where this would go...)
  14. F

Orangeshipping Club

This is the place to discuss the possibilities of romance between Misty and Tracey (aka Orangeshipping). No bashing, no names, debates encouraged, have fun! *-*-* I just recently got into Orangeshipping, and am kinda testing it out to see if it works. I'm still kind of a Ash and Misty...
  15. F

Asian music radio!

Hey, everyone. Wanted to plug this, but I wasn't quite sure where... I've got a radio show that plays Japanese, Chinese, and Korean music every Saturday from 10AM-12PM Central Time (11AM-1PM Eastern) on my college radio station. You can go to http://www.lfcradio.com (the LFC radio...
  16. F

Ash's father, come on down!

I'm moving this from the GS thread. Ash's dad. Dead? Alive? Important? Insignificant? I'm trying to say, his dad must be important, because they would have answered it by now if it hadn't been. It would be simple to write in a character bio, "Ash's mother lives in Pallet Town, but his...
  17. F

Inspector Gadget!!

OK, I was watching TV, and they're making an Inspector Gadget movie that's all CG. I exclaimed "They're bastardizing Inspector Gadget!" Seriously, they've take such a good show and keep making crappy spin-offs. My favorite was Penny; she rocked my socks. I loved how she crept around and...
  18. F

Pokemon music in my head...

Does anyone have random Pokemon background music pop into their head? Like, when I'm walking, sometimes the walking music from Kanto appears, and it won't stop... And today, and the train station, when I was trying to find a seat, the Kanto battle music got into my head... Maybe I'm just...
  19. F

Team Rocket Headquarters Layout

OK, this seemed like the most reasonable place to post this, considering it had to do with architecture. In a lot of Team Rocket fanfiction I read, it seems like everyone writes in Team Rocket Headquarters as having a pseudo-hotel-type quality. There are always rooms for members and sorts of...
  20. F

Jessie's many talents?

OK, so this is very old-school, but an inquiring mind (me, hehe) wants to know. In the episode "The Ultimate Test", Jessie lists that huge list of things she's accomplished. It goes like this: "I'm also an accomplished hostess, florist, costume designer, style consultant, wine expert...
Back
Top Bottom