Search results for query: *

1. O

Caption the screenshots!

Look a three headed monkey!
  2. O

Review DP166: Liftoff! Nagisa Tower!!

Re: DP 166 "Depart! Nagisa Tower!!" Preview Thread No badge for Satoshi the gym need fixing first. Interesting ep but it didn't seem to have much point other that for the evolution.
  3. O

Review DP164: Pochama Goes Astray!

Re: DP 164 "Pochama Gets Lost!" Preview Thread So you've seen it? They are getting a lot of mileage out of Fukumaru's Draco Meteor I hope it perfects it soon. I don't want it to become a common plot device.
  4. O

Review DP154: The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion VS Hassam!!

Re: DP 154 "The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion vs. Hassam!!" Preview Thread A bit of elaboration would be nice. To be honest you could see this was going to happen a country mile off. Its just a shame when they wanted to give Satoshi a new poke they had to have him release one, a bit of...
  5. O

Review DP149: Pikachu, Pochama, Keep Apart!!

Re: DP 149 "Keep Away from Pikachu and Pochama!!" Preview Thread Yep read the bit just below. Edit: bah to slow.
  6. O

Nice episode, cute pairings but id loved to have seen Buoysel and Pachirisu embrace. oh wait do they still exist. All in all a fun 'filler' but one I would watch again.
  7. O

Re: DP 149 "Keep Away from Pikachu and Pochama!!" Preview Thread Yea that I had pleasure in typing. Is the a different translation of the title? The wording is just strange.
  8. O

Not much is shown apart from Pikachu and Pochama fall in love after a argument . Also Hikari recalls Pochama but it gets out on its own to be with Pikachu. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP149
  9. O

Review DP148: Muma, Yamikarasu and the Dark Stone!

Re: DP 148 "Muma, Yamikarasu and the Dark Stone!" Preview Thread Takeshi is actualy doing something! Giratina was a Illusion. Not a bad first half but a bit talky. Sorry for getting hopes up Takeshi looses to TR, who have a epic pidgey mecha. And in the end no evo's
  10. O

Review DP147: Satoshi and Hikari! Tag Battle!!

Re: DP 147 "Satoshi and Hikari! Tag Battle!!" Preview Thread A random rocket chase in the first half, the battle stats in the second.
  11. O

Review DP143: Jōto Festa! Enter Chicorita and Waninoko!! ・ DP144: Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Powerplant!

Re: "Jouto Festa! Chicorita & Waninoko Appear!!" & "Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Pwrp oh i wonder whats in dawns egg!
  12. O

Review DP142: The Worst Togepy Ever!

Re: DP 142 "The Worst Togepy Ever!" Preview Thread So very epic but the most random ep I've seen. And no blast off for TR(at least not in the traditional way).
  13. O

Review DP142: The Worst Togepy Ever!

Re: DP 142 "The Worst Togepy Ever!" Preview Thread Epic so far. That Togepy is so much better than Mistys.
  14. O

Review DP137: Maril, Pochama, Elekid!!

Re: DP 137 "Marill, Pochama, Elekid!" Preview Thread The intro was epic. Nice ep' and I actually for the first time in ages found piplup funny. Don't think so (missed 5 mins though)
  15. O

Oddballs art.

More lines. I have had this screen shot saved for ages not too sure what for though, so I have decided to do it too. Again at 50% Its a bit rough but that gets sorted when I colour it. I like this technique as it enlarges the images. this one is now 400% bigger. I will finish...
  16. O

Oddballs art.

Thanks! Oh and Ryuutakesh! love your comic's.
  17. O

Oddballs art.

Inactive... I meant July :P I'm currently extracting the lines from the new team rocket eye catch. Here is Meowth's lines, again at 50% Its a bit rough but that will be sorted when I colour it.
  18. O

Oddballs art.

Something I just whipped up. Again it is shrunk down, and If you want I can do it in wallpaper sizes. I haven't got any time to work on anything til early June as I'm away but I have started Ho-Oh and the new female trainer. The is some of my none pokemon stuff on my DevintArt account...
  19. O

Oddballs art.

Thanks, and yep but it is a tad more complicated but I like a challenge.
  20. O

Oddballs art.

That didn't take long! The base colour is done. (again the pic is half size) The next step is to shade but this will take longer (I don't know which way I'm going to do it yet)
Back
Top Bottom