Search results for query: *

1. M

What video games are you playing now?

Just picked up Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions on the DS. A rather surprising departure from Web of Shadows, but awesome nonetheless.
  2. M

Just got Enslaved. Haven't played anything else on my Xbox since it arrived.
  3. M

Trying to get achievements on Bionic Commado: ReArmed, Shadow Complex, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
  4. M

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey: 7/10 Definitely not as good as the first, mostly because it lacks a sense of cohesion or logical progression. But still a great comedy.
  5. M

Spider-Man 3: 9/10. Aside from a few cheesy lines, this one was fantastic, focusing not on the conflict between Spider-Man and the villains, but the conflict within his own mind. An excellent conclusion to the series.
  6. M

Just got Ranger: Guardian Signs, and it's pretty cool. I wish I'd played Shadows of Almia first, though, as it's hard to get used to all the differences from the first Ranger game. I keep thinking I need to draw a loop around the Pokemon before I can run, for example. Also just tried out...
  7. M

Matrix Revolutions: 7/10 While it's disappointing that the majority of the movie takes place outside of the Matrix, it's still got some great action and writing, aside from the ending, of course.
  8. M

I am two achievements away from 100% completion on both Prince of Persia and Rez HD. It's a shame I spend so little time at home, and thus don't spend much on the Xbox. Handheld gaming has always been much more attractive to me...
  9. M

Aliens - 8/10 James Cameron did a good job of balancing Ridley Scott's taste for atmosphere with a more enjoyable action-movie vibe, but he also took a few liberties with the universe. A single drop of alien blood burns through, like, four decks of the Nostromo, but in this movie aliens get...
  10. M

Alien: 7/10 While not the best movie ever, I appreciate Ridley Scott's taste for atmosphere and realism when it comes to sci-fi. I can see how this inspired the first Metroid game in ways.
  11. M

On my way to the final two achievements of Prince of Persia (2008), just beat The Fallen King, and getting drawn into Across Age.
  12. M

Started up Beyond Good and Evil on PS2, slogging through Prince of Persia: The Fallen King on DS, and partway into Phoenix Spirit for iPhone. Awesome, meh, awesome, respectively (at least so far).
  13. M

Operation Condor. While I wish the female characters had been a little less damsel in distress-y, this is Jackie Chan at his best. 9/10.
  14. M

The Expendables. A little bloody, and someone needs to tell the cameraman what the "W" button on top does, but Statham and Li brought the thunder as much as ever. Still, I got a headache and some motion sickness from the amateurish camera work. 7/10.
  15. M

The Matrix Reloaded: 7/10 Despite being the start of the decline of the series, and ending on a BS cliffhanger, this movie had an interesting plot and some of the best fight scenes in cinema history.
  16. M

I just picked up The Prince of Persia: The Fallen King. Nothing special so far, but it is starting to draw me in story-wise.
  17. M

Salt-4/5 The only major problem I had was I didn't understand the main character's motivation, and the movie felt a tad short to me. Other than that, it's great to see an action title like this, not to mention one with a woman in the starring role.
  18. M

The Legendary Starfy. Considering the stuff I normally play, this is a pleasant change of pace.
  19. M

I... guess the last one I saw is Inception, which was a 10/10 easily... although that would mean I haven't watched a movie in several weeks. That's unusual. I guess what little free time I have nowadays is spent gaming.
  20. M

Trying to get through the final dungeon of Final Fantasy IV, so I can decide whether or not to sell it off.
Back
Top Bottom