Search results for query: *

1. M

r u pokemon mad? take the test!

a correct answer is a 'yes!' DUH!
  2. M

r u pokemon mad? take the test!

answer truthly (no lies!) a.do you always try and squeeze in a bit more time b4 school so that u can play ur DS! b.is ur fav thing pokemon? c.do u hav all the poke games that hav com out? - red,blue,yellow,gold,silve,crystal,ruby,sapphire,emerald,firered,leafgreen, diamond,pearl so on so...
  3. M

pikablu

is pikablu a real pokemon and what is it if so??? i tried calling the marill pikablu and evoving it but it just turned into azumarill!!??
  4. M

Cutest Pokemon

o yeah buneary!!
  5. M

Pokémon Dreams

i had a dream where i encountered a shiny zubat in mount cornet, and wat was soo weird was the next day i actually found a shiny zubat - but it wasn't in mount cornet :(!!!! :D
  6. M

GTA: Pokemon?

i totally agree with u ScarletCross, that u as the player should b able to go along with their own storyline - like for eg. robbing a market, being good or bad, getting a job, choose ur own outfits (like u said!) and i recon it wuld b heaps cool if u culd like build ur own house and by...
  7. M

pokemon 5th generation

cool suggestion for next pokemon game i reckon it would be cool in the next pokemon game if you could have the option of haveing one of ur pokemonin ur team walk behind u in the game - like in the special pikachu edition yellow version, pikachu would folo u and stuff as long as it was in ur...
  8. M

mysterious mckenzie

a few days ago i was bored so i was looking through the journal and it said on one day that i met hearthomes cities Mckenzie. i then got really confused, can anyone tell me who mckenzie is???
  9. M

Cutest Pokemon

cuties: skitty,mew,vulpix,togepi,ditto,clefairy,igglybuff,happiny,cyndaquil,shinx, cubone,eevee,teddiursa,togikiss,bonsly,charmander,pichu... theres so many! i could go on 4 eva!!
  10. M

shaymin

hey, is ther a possible way to get shaymin in the game without any action replay thingos or anything??
  11. M

Fav type and shineys

what is every1s fav type of pokemon? i dunno wat mine is, but also... what is the best shiney pokemon anyone has ever gotton??
  12. M

fav pokemon!

well, sorry, everyone! i am a new member you now, and i do not know how many more times this has been asked b4, thanku very much GCS Junkie!
  13. M

101 reasons pokemon is educational

232. it teaches that a human and pet/ animal can bond and be friends, and shows how much one can care. 233. it teaches different stratergys and excersises the brain by the amount of counting u do
  14. M

Best Starter Pokemon?

personally, i always find that i like the fire choices the best. R?B/Y:Charmander.. or pikachu! :) G/S/C:Cyndaquil FR/LG:Charmander R/S/E: Torchic D/P:Chimchar
  15. M

fav pokemon!

hey every one what is every1s fav pokemon!? For some reason, i think mine is Octillary! ... Whats urs??
  16. M

Pokémon dreams

soz every 1 i made a typo, i meant 2 say - it is now a crobat - Blah Blah! woops
  17. M

Pokémon dreams

i had a dream at the beginning of this year i can remember. I was in the game Diamond/Pearl it was like i was the character - Dawn. having an adventure, and i caught a shiny zubat, and what was soooooo weird, the next day, i actually encountered a shiny zubat!! I thought i was dreaming again...
  18. M

What if Pokemon was real?

it would be so cool if pokemon was real, id go on an adventure for sure!
Back
Top Bottom