Search results for query: *

• Users: DaggerWolf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Mystery Dumgeons: Did A Wizard Do It?

I couldn't spot this elsewhere, please correct me if it is. I'm assuming here that some have played the PMD games, and will know the main concept is forests, with floors stacked one above the other with stairs. The games give little explanation for their existence. PMD itself goes for the...
  2. D

The Return

My name is Dag, and I frequented these forums around summer '08. Well, I figured, New Year, let's try it again. Since then, I've become a decent Let's Player, under the handle 'QuantumCrayons', learnt Classical Greek and acquired a ZX Spectrum. In my time here previously, I didn't do much...
  3. D

User No-te?

Ok, I'm intrigued... Anyone explain what a 'User Note' is? Also, where the hell have the 'Simple Answers' threads disappeared to?
  4. D

Animals Red, Blue And Yellow?

Has anyone before considered that there could be some form of franchise within the Pokemon world that revolves around 'imaginary' beasts called animals? I know this is very implausible within the Pokemon franchise but hey, what do you think of it?
  5. D

Effect Chances

Can anyone tell me why in Gen I, the chances of such effects like flinching etc. were commonly just under the full ten percentage whereas it was rounded in Gen II onwards? e.g Low Kick's flinch chance in Gen I was 29.7% whereas in Gen II onwards it was the full 30%. Is this to with coding...
  6. D

Invisible Pokemon?

In the User CP area, when you attempt to select your 'Favourite Pokemon'. I appear to see no Electivire, Tangrowth or Magmortar... [Possibly others too]. I check BulbaPedia for their Japanese names and nothign corresponds. Are they there and I'm just maiacally blind or is there some kind of...
  7. D

Returned. I'm Sure You're All Pleased.

After a few months, I've come back. Just thought I'd let you know =]
  8. D

WEP/ WPA?

Is there any dangerous security difference between WEP & WPA in a home network?
  9. D

PBR League Registration.

PBR League Requirements 1 Must own a copy of PBR for use often 2 Must be willing to attend all battles or give adept cancellation time before the 8 week limit. 3 Must have a team of at least 8 Pokémon for ready use. 4 Must abide by The Tier Rules 5 Must have Pokémon to fight in all Tiers...
  10. D

Myself

Hey all. My name's Dag and I have a love for Psychic & Electric Pokémon. I also have a tendency to search for shinys for HOURS on end. I own PBR and have created a league thread in the "Bulbasaur's Wireless Garden" forum. Also, could anyone tell me why my DS won't work on my Wi-Fi...
  11. D

PBR League

I dunno if I'll get lynched for creating a PBR league but I can't use my DS on Wi-Fi, but I can on my Wii... Strange... Anyhow, if you'd like one, respond and if enough want it, we can create criteria? ['/Dag-=
Back
Top Bottom