Search results for query: *

• Users: Rappak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

DW Pokemon wanted

I'm looking for a few dreamworld female pokemon DW Eevee DW Starters I'm not sure if the DW starts for Hoenn were released but I think they are. It looks like the Kanto and Jotoh starters were only all males but I could be wrong. Please post up what you are willing to trade for it and I...
  2. R

Wanted: event dos raikou

I missed the download for this. Looking to trade for two. Can trade any non-legendary or any berry or an electrolizer/magmizer/metal coat. Or post what you are looking for and I will see if I have it. Thanks!
  3. R

WANTED: Item trader

I'm looking for someone who can AR or clone to get the items I need. I need a lot of TMs at the moment and I can't get them very easily. I'm looking for someone who could trade on basically a weekly basis. I'm not sure what to offer back as I'm sure that someone who can AR or clone can get what...
  4. R

Wanted- Shiney Staryu or Starmie

I want a shiney Staryu or Starmie of any nature I can offer legendaries, bred pokemon of any type (Just tell me what you want and what nature and I will breed it for you, most stats that I breed are 15+ with 30s in the main stat), some items if I have it. Please let me know what you want...
  5. R

game sprites expanding problem

Is it just me or when you expand the hidden game sprite section on the pokemon page, it gets put into the background and covered up by the evolutions and something else. Is this happening to anyone else?
  6. R

Sprites and new dex?

I'm looking through the pedia and seeing a lot of missing sprites that should be there. Look at the Noctowl page for example and there's surpisingly no fronts for Noctowl in Gen 3 or 4. There's a lot of pages that are missing that. Is it that the pedia doesn't have those images or not linked...
  7. R

Hi!

Hi all! I'm new here, but I've been playing pokemon for what seems like years now. I've always love Starmies a lot. I would classify myself right now as a pokemon breeder/berry master. I'm not much of a battler but I do enjoy them on occasion. I've recently started back up on my pokemon games.
Back
Top Bottom