Search results for query: *

1. F

Screen can't detect computer

I was turning on my dad's computer to print something out right. It showed the Acer and microsoft loading stuff then the time it usually says to login it says "No Signal". Now I'm afraid dad will yell at me for causing it. well, I unplugged the display cable but how in the world can that be a...
  2. F

love and hate

this may be a weird thread, but do you have things you hate and love at the same time? (ie: zombies scary but awesome) here is one. I love it when I hear the Emergency Broadcast System due to it's freaky noise, it makes it look like there is a zombie attack or something. but I hate it when it...
  3. F

Video Game Opinion: Fun vs Plotline

If you were to get a game, would it be for fun or plotline? You may think that plotline=fun for some, but when I mean Plotline, I mean thinks just plain storyline is fun but have no high customization content (ie: customizing your character with thousands of clothing options) or in some cases no...
  4. F

Would you trust a critic or a friend? (in terms of movies, video games, etc.)

Who will you trust: a critic or a friend in terms of how good *insert media here* is? If you don't get what I am saying, here is a simple scenario of what I am talking about: You plan to *watch a movie,buy a video game, etc.*, but critics say it's bad, but your trusted friend says it's...
  5. F

can anyone seriously do anything about this guy?

This Guy still is advertising. he gives us his email address, but does anyone ever use the email address to tell him to stop or try to tell him to stop.
  6. F

Obama Chia (WTF?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDphoZk6RzE all we need now is a George W. Bush one. What do you guys think of the Obama Chia?
  7. F

Habunake?

I know i've been here for a year, but I hear alot about this Habunake. who is he and what made himself so famous throughout the forums? Please lock if I posted in the wrong area.
  8. F

PC Mac poll

I searched and was surprised I didn't see one. Which one do you use? Both can be applicable. Don't bash other user's computer beliefs ok. I use PC
  9. F

Game Stats of the person above

If you don't know what game stats are, it is what thier strengths and weaknesses are using bars or strength levels (ie: high low, etc.). Here's how the game works: There are two required stats you need: Speed and strength. you can then make 3 unique stats (ie: Resistance to candy). It has to...
  10. F

Crane Flies?

I FREAKIN HATE THOSE THINGS! *tranquilized* Anyway, who else has a fear of these things? v The spoiler shows it all.
  11. F

Project overgrow

I haven't heard of alot of activity. It it doing ok?
  12. F

social group question

why does a locked thread after a social group social group forms appear in the clubs thread? I'm just curious.
  13. F

New Social Group - Happy Tree Friends group

ferrari-kun1000 has created a new social group called "Happy Tree Friends group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  14. F

New Social Group - Amature Manga Leauge

ferrariguy1000© has created a new social group called "Amature Manga Leauge", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  15. F

New Social Group - School Rumble Social Group

ferrariguy1000© has created a new social group called "School Rumble Social Group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  16. F

What's the saddest song you ever listened to

Something you listened is so sad, it made you cry. One of mine is: Tha Crossroads - Bone Thugs n' Harmony The music video just makes it sadder.
  17. F

The Worst Game you Ever played

The title says it all. Name the worst game you ever played. So far, I have no worst game though.
  18. F

Cause & Effect V.2

An old game, died out. It was alot of fun. Cause and Effect is a basic game in which you post a cause and the Next Person creates an effect of the cause. Example: Person 1: Cause: I cut the blue wire Person 2: effect: The bomb explodes cause: I push the button. and so fourth. I'll...
  19. F

Operation: Sinnoh Storm Remake PG-13- R

Don't ask about the rating, this contains violence, censored language, and some romantic stuff. I can't determine the exact rating. I am trying to remake my story Sinnoh storm. The last one sucked, and I hope this one does better. The fun Facts about the chapter are at the very bottom. This is...
  20. F

New Social Group - Charlie Oscar Delta (Call of Duty)

ferrariguy1000© has created a new social group called "Charlie Oscar Delta (Call of Duty)", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
Back
Top Bottom