Search results for query: *

• Users: ades
  • Order by date
  1. A

Mystery Dungeon world: Pokemon Homeworld?

Doesn't Yggdrasil come from Norse mythology? That's an interesting concept actually. Maybe Game Freak could make it into a Pokemon.
  2. A

God is...

I don't know the Divine. I cannot prove that it does not exist. Therefore, I am an agnostic. I don't actually believe the Divine exists (even though I keep in mind that I cannot prove it either way). Therefore, I am an atheist. I believe life on Earth is all we have. There is no afterlife. No...
  3. A

The moral responsibility of the United States

If you had a choice between solving death, destruction, starvation and rape by military force or just diplomacy, which would you choose? I'd chose military intervention. The international community has had 3 years of thumb-twiddling over Darfur, resulting in...what? 300000 people murdered and...
  4. A

What language (s) do you know or would like to learn?

Lesse...I use English as my main language, Korean with my family and I study Latin at school. I've forgotten how to write or speak Korean very well, which really sucks, cause it's my culture. I think it's a bit too late to start learning again. I hope I can learn Maori sometime in my life...
  5. A

Hurricane Katrina

I heard the city is going to hell. Looting, murders, shootings, fist-fights, rape...I hope that the needy get some help quick.
  6. A

The Flood and The Pyramids

Satan 616, you're my hero. When was this textbook printed? Because, I'm fairly sure that the Earth still had mountains and geological formations a few hundred million years ago.
  7. A

Pikachu

This is from wikipedia. I don't think that this could account for Pikachu's electrical powers. I mean, you'd have to have a huge amount of these cells and even then, I'm not sure you can send bolts of lightning out.
  8. A

Pikachu

Do we know what Pikachu eat? I'd say wild Pikachu are omnivorous and eat berries, leaves, insects and all sorts of stuff. That seems to be the diet of small rodents anyway. A relevant discussion here would be Pikachu and its electrical attacks. How is the electricity produced? Where does it...
  9. A

Blastoise

Hah, I got shot down majorly. :-) So aside from the cannons, is there anything else to be discussed about Blastoise?
  10. A

Blastoise

Do we see wild Blastoise? Yeah, that would make more sense actually. But it looks so darn artificial! By the way, do any of you have thoughts about how big Blastoise should be? I usually disregard the pokedex and go with my own imagination. That's why in my opinion, Blastoise=semitrailer.
  11. A

Blastoise

Just looking through Bulbapedia and I found this: Apologies with the size, I couldn't find a bigger picture. Anyway, I just noticed something about Blastoise's cannons. If you look carefully, you can see that the white part(nozzle) is seperated from Blastoise's flesh(the blue part). In...
  12. A

Articuno

Check the sticky up above for some more pictures. This is an artists rendition of Articuno. Apparently he also thought that Articuno resembled a bird of prey(here, it's more like a falcon or eagle). Any thoughts on Articuno's feeding habits? The Seafoam Islands are a plentiful source...
  13. A

Do you think flying types should be their own types?

Yes, me too. Although I do wonder at the sort of pokemon a pure flying type would entail... A cloud perhaps?
  14. A

What do *insert pokémon* really looks like anyway?

A few years back, I ran into an awesome website run by an artist/writer. The site featured fanfiction about pokemon, but also merged the story with some very good pictures. So I've found the website: Presenting a 502 Studio production The pictures and pokedex entries portray pokemon...
  15. A

Too many Legendaries?

I remember in the Red Version that I was pretty excited when I met Zapdos or Moltres. There was a certain mystique surrounding them and although that was mostly to do with us not knowing anything about them, I also believe it was the fact there were a handful of them. That gave them uniqueness...
Back
Top Bottom