Search results for query: *

1. Missingno. Master

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I've been getting the mobile version every time I go on Bulbapedia on my laptop, and weirdly enough, even if I change it back to desktop, it'll go back to mobile every time I go on the JN105 page specifically.
  2. Missingno. Master

GSC Playthrough Thread (VC releases)

So my original plan was to use Pidgeot on my team... and then Goldenrod Gym happened. It was going pretty standard- Quilava destroyed Clefairy... Miltank destroyed Quilava... Miltank destroyed Pidgeotto... Miltank destroyed Psyduck... and those were the only three team members I had so far, so...
  3. Missingno. Master

Huge Pokémon Announcement: Chespin to be the new mascot!

Shame it was fake. I could get on board with Chespin being the new mascot easily.
  4. Missingno. Master

Your "YES!" moments

Nice! :) I've had that happen myself back in Emerald, only it was Growlithe I was breeding. I had traded in my Arcanine from FireRed and was just trying to get Growlithe for the Pokédex entry. The one and only Egg I bred, Shiny. I've also come close to this with Aerodactyl and Sigilyph, for that...
  5. Missingno. Master

Pokémon Red, Green, Blue and Yellow limited editions announced: Mew serial codes and ...

Amen to that. If it turns out they've patched any of the old glitches, I'm gonna be pissed. I'm already planning to use a Missingno. on my team in Red.
  6. Missingno. Master

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

I mean when you're previewing a post you're making, you can't view the most recent posts in the thread you're replying to by scrolling down like you used to be able to.
  7. Missingno. Master

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

Alright, two things I'm thinking will need to be fixed are, I can no longer see a list of users viewing a given thread or forum, and there doesn't seem to be an option to not include your signature in a particular post. Also, the aforementioned character limit, I'm also all for that being...
  8. Missingno. Master

some glitches

There does not seem to be an option for one's signature not showing up in a particular post. Also, it doesn't seem to be possible anymore to see the list of users viewing a given forum, subforum, or thread.
  9. Missingno. Master

Notification of Security Breach of Bulbagarden Forums Server

Going through my blog now to find anything that might be worth preserving. And as I'm doing so, I'm starting to think wiping the blogs clean might not be such a bad thing, at least in my case. That said, I remember the days when DracoMan's blog was updated daily with funny jokes and the like, it...
  10. Missingno. Master

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Yes- you will encounter nothing in the first row of grass, and as soon as you step onto the second row, you are forced to encounter a level 3 Keen Eye Pidgey, after which you can start encountering stuff normally. In fact, the post I made just a few posts above yours should've implied as much...
  11. Missingno. Master

That Pidgey you're forced to encounter on Route 2 in X and Y- can it be Shiny?
  12. Missingno. Master

That looks to have more to do with how frequently you get into a wild battle at all in a given area, as opposed to how frequently certain kinds of Pokémon appear as opposed to other kinds, unless I'm misreading it.
  13. Missingno. Master

What are your opinions/thoughts on Pokemon Rumble World?

It had potential as far as gameplay and storyline go, but... being a Candy Crush scam like Shuffle turned me off of it. Rumble World and Shuffle are the only Pokémon titles I ever deleted from my 3DS (well, OK, there was the old Pokédex 3D, but that was only because Pokédex 3D Pro was out and I...
  14. Missingno. Master

Favorite Fire Type?

Heatmor, no question.
  15. Missingno. Master

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

I get that- I've had those kinds of battles myself. I actually swept the majority of one guy's team of legendaries and stuff with a Minun. It's pretty satisfying to win those kinds of battles, especially when you're sure the other guy cheated.
  16. Missingno. Master

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Good luck! :) I've tried for a Shiny Ponyta several times in the past, whether it was trying to hatch one or get one via Poké Radar in Generation IV, never with any success. Looks cool with those blue flames. But I can't complain- I got a lot of awesome-looking Shinies myself. Besides the...
  17. Missingno. Master

Global Link security and hack checks to get a buff

Ah, yeah, that'd do it.
  18. Missingno. Master

Er... what's wrong with them having the Contest Master Ribbon? I actually got that legitimately on my Shiny Kricketune, and on my Wynaut (the Wynaut's not Shiny, but still).
  19. Missingno. Master

Good. Hell, I don't even know why people bother to cheat anymore, the whole process of IV breeding and EV training has been made so much easier than it used to be. Used to be I had to knock out Shuppet after Shuppet if I wanted to max out Attack, and with nothing but the Macho Brace (and MAYBE...
  20. Missingno. Master

Is generation VI a better improvemnt in comparision to gen V and other generations?

Re: Is generation VI a better improvemnt in comparision to gen V and other generation Yeah. You know what they should have done? They should've made a different low health remix to correspond with each kind of battle music- you know, one for wild battles, two for Gym Leaders (one for their...
Back
Top Bottom