Search results for query: *

1. JohnnyCool708

Stupid Things You Did as A Kid

After much recent discussion, I have been inspired to create this thread. List stupid mistakes you made when you were younger/first playthrough, etc. Things such as getting stuck in simple places, not being able to read things right, fears, and not saving are perfect examples. List your...
  2. JohnnyCool708

When did you discover the Save button? (Seriously!)

This may sound absurd, but when I got my first Pokemon game on my fourth brithday (after watching the anime for some two years), I went through all three starters for about a month, playing a couple of times a week. I specifically remember alternating with a Mario game and some Loony Tunes game...
  3. JohnnyCool708

Is it possible that....

Well, considering the patterns most of you have recognized, who will be the Pokemon this generation that bites/attacks James' head? It doesn't have to be, but if he has one again it will most likely be a grass type. Or you could just say Carnivine will stick around for the whole generation...
  4. JohnnyCool708

Hail Stallers Anyone?

In a server without hax clause, I can hail stall people to nothingness. This team isn't perfect, but it works. So does anyone else here hail-stall? To me, it's an effective team for all purposes. My Team: Weavile (Anti-Lead) Tentacreul Abamansnow Stallrein Frosslass (HAX) PorygonZ...
  5. JohnnyCool708

OFFERING EV TRAINED JOLLY CHOICE SCARF GARCHOMP

Yes it is true. They are on GaaraSword's and my shop. I am also offering on the outside. Sadly, there are only 6 left, and 0 safe spots are left! NO MORE SAFETY! AUCTION STARTS NOW AT GAARASWORDS, MY and my assistant GLISCORMAN's SHOP SALTY SEA SHIP SHOP This means that we will except your...
  6. JohnnyCool708

Major Box Reduction Surgery

I am offering a lot of Pokemon left over from breeding that I absolutely NEED, and I mean NEED to get off my hands. My boxes are almost full, and I REALLY need to get rid of duplicates. Just send me a Rattata or Bellsprout and I will release them at the Resort Area (so they can have fun and live...
  7. JohnnyCool708

WANT-ABSOL WITH SUCKER PUNCH PSCYCHO CUT!! MALE

If you have it send me a VM we can talk trade. NO HAX!!!
  8. JohnnyCool708

I Need to Offload Many Pokemon. Includes Gible with EQ and Stone Edge

Hi guys. I was recently breeding Gibles and it took me a whole box to get the nature I wanted. The have Tackle, EQ, And Stone Edge. I have females and males if you care about that stuff. They are 100% untouched. I have WAY too many of them. Same goes for Bagons, but they just have Rage and I...
  9. JohnnyCool708

Suggestion Spoiler Protection from BW

I am very concerned I will get overly spoiled for BW. I have made the tough decision to wait until March and be somewhat surprised, as I am sure others have. So, in order for me and others to stay on the online community, I was wondering if BW talk could be restricted to one thread, and talk...
  10. JohnnyCool708

Black and White Beta

Will there be a Beta for Black and White released to the public? If so when? Just a simple question I will close it after the question is answered and if nobody continues discussing it.
  11. JohnnyCool708

Is it possible that James is gay?

If you remember James is sort of homosexual or maybe a transvestite because he dresses up inappropriately in one of the banned episodes and in the episode, "The Water Flowers of Cerulean City" He says after being thunderbolted, "This is one of the times I wish I could go straight" Plus James...
  12. JohnnyCool708

Some of Your Favoirte Anime Errors

While watching the Anime, there have been many big errors, especially in the first season. Some of my favorites are: In the Pokerap, when they say GRAVELER they show you a Geodude. When Ash catches Pidgeotto, it is eating a random worm. Caterpie's Counter......... Koffing's Counter...
  13. JohnnyCool708

Hello!!! (I should of done this days ago)

I first joined BulbaGarden Forums in May 2008, just to read them, but I have now decided to come back and start talking. I have been here again for over three weeks now, and am excited to be part of this. I love Pokemon theory science and geography. Just a formal introduction, im not completely...
  14. JohnnyCool708

Underused and Overused Pokemon

What Pokemon do you believe have been sadly neglected for no good reason? What Pokemon are being neglected fairly? What UU and NU Pokemon should have upgrades in moves and stats? What Pokemon are Over Used? -For a good reason? (Above)
  15. JohnnyCool708

Girl Pokeathlete Character?

Between Generations there has usually been some stupid sub thing. (Orange Islands, Battle Frontier) What do you think this will be if there is one? Also, will Hikari stick around and leave at Gen V, only to be replaced by a Pokeathlete since Contests are stale?
  16. JohnnyCool708

Type Changes

What Pokemon do you think should have and/or will have type changes? (If there are any like in Gen II)Ex. Gyrados- Water/Dragon PLEASE Pinsir(or evolution if one is made)Bug/Steel Ursaring Normal/Dark
Back
Top Bottom