Search results for query: *

• Users: Jukain
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jukain

Is it okay if you do not follow canon?

Sorry to bring up this kind of question again, but I started to wonder, do you really need to follow the rules of any particular canon for any reason? A lot of people I know seem really obsessed about following the rules of whatever sector of the fandom they are associated with. What if you...
  2. Jukain

How much do you adhere to the game?

I know a place where everyone religiously believes the pokemon world is nothing more than what it is in the main series games, all the mechanics and flavor text included. So how much do you think is plausible to be how the pokemon world really works? I personally think all the battle related...
  3. Jukain

What are your beliefs?

I have seen a lot of different ways of looking at the pokemon world. Most of them are rooted in the various canons this franchise has. Some think there is only one canon: the main game series itself, as all others were based on it. Others have no specific system they follow, and have their...
  4. Jukain

Where DO Eggs Come From?

If this is inappropriate in any way, I will delete this thread, but I couldn't find anything that was against it as long as it isn't graphic. Anyway, part out of wanting to settle this matter with someone, and out of curiosity, just where DO eggs come from? I've been told that there's someone...
  5. Jukain

Transform and Illusion

My friends just asked the question what if Transform tried to copy a pokemon under an illusion. The pedia offers no answer on the subject, so they found out themselves. Transform cannot copy a pokemon under an illusion. They used a Zorua disguised as a Ditto and a wild Ditto that tried to...
  6. Jukain

Is the anime threatened?

http://i52.tinypic.com/10p96kx.jpg Some of you may be aware of this story by now, but the new twist is apparently the law does not define what is harmful and leaves it open to interpretation. This not good news for anyone. Whether Best Wishes will be targeted is uncertain at this point.
  7. Jukain

April 11 Pokemon Sunday

Serebii says they will reveal the 5th gen games on this day. Same as with Coro Coro, I only expect the titles, but there is the possibility of more. We already have a release window, but they might make it more specific like fall or winter.
  8. Jukain

My brush with a Pokemon MMO rumor.

I just had a conversation with someone spreading a rumor of a Pokemon MMO. An official one. I was skeptical, so I questioned him. I thought you would like to see this convo. Discuss if you wish. Michael Knight: Pokemon Online Adventures. Keat: ooh. Michael Knight: Gay name for epic game...
  9. Jukain

Review S11 EP52: Sleepless In Pre-Battle!

This is it! The final episode of the season. Oh, and Cresselia vs. Darkrai. :P
  10. Jukain

Review S11 EP49: Barry's Busting Out All Over!

And now the moment we've all been waiting for. Barry's dub.
  11. Jukain

Review S11 EP47: A Trainer and Child Reunion!

Elite Four Aaron.
  12. Jukain

Review S11 EP40: A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine!

A TR episode. Nothing much to say.
  13. Jukain

Review S11 EP34: Arriving in Style!

So we have a fashion contest with everyone's favorite playboy bunny. Let's see what comes of this.
  14. Jukain

Review S11 EP32: Hungry for the Good Life!

Dawn gets a Swinub Munchlax clone.
  15. Jukain

Review S11 EP30: Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (Part 2)

I could have continued this in the other thread, but it would cause confusion, so separate thread. The Ranger 2 ep continues...
  16. Jukain

Review S11 EP29: Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (Part 1)

It's the beginning of November and the wait is finally over, the Ranger 2 eps are here.
  17. Jukain

Review S11 EP26: The Thief That Keeps on Thieving!

Yanma episode. I don't have anything to say. :P
  18. Jukain

Review S11 EP24: Pruning a Passel of Pals!

The Wallace Cup continues.
  19. Jukain

Review S11 EP22: A Full Course Tag Battle!

The return of May. Hide the ramen.
  20. Jukain

Review S11 EP21: Our Cup Runneth Over!

It is here, the beginning of the Wallace Cup and May's return.
Back
Top Bottom