Search results for query: *

1. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Dawn at War

((@Coco Adel ; @Flaze ; @Tatsu ; @GastlyGibus ; @Alex64 ; @Lion-Cub ; @Lone_Garurumon It's Show Time!)) A new day was peering over the horizon for the town of Outset. Shops were preparing for the flow of costumers, Pokémon were waking up and getting ready for whatever needs that needs to be...
  2. Kamen_Fanatic

War. War never changes. What may instigate it may change from situation to situation, and new practices are adopted to the machine, but war itself will fundamentally never change. The Pokémon Continent is broiled in unrest, as two factions, the Soliana and Galunia factions, expand their...
  3. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Otherworlds

((I do apologize for the long wait! For a time, I was forced to make do with a cellular device, which makes making a SU on Mobile a pain in the neck. (( @Peaceful Giraffe; @Yun; @Detective Calvin; @Pokémad; @Ladies and Gentlemen; @White Raven; @Yang Xiao Long; @Flaze; Ravio; Harley tapped her...
  4. Kamen_Fanatic

Welcome to Eris, a planet full of strange wildlife, many biomes, and danger at every turn! One of these dangers is an alien race called the Deimosians, who plague humanity at every turn, using various tactics to bring humans into ruin, some of which is turning humans stark raving mad. The thing...
  5. Kamen_Fanatic

GEN VI: Looking for a Sawk!

So I have found out recently that Sawk is a Pokemon exclusive to Pokemon X, with Throh exclusive to Y. For the kind soul that is willing to trade a Sawk (preferably with a pro-Attack stat nature), I am offering up either a Throh or a Spritzee in return (I apologize for the short list; I am not...
  6. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Makai no Kishi (Mature; Non-Pokemon) [Kamen and Flaze]

Sorry Heroic Sociopath and smaug85. Alright @Flaze;, let's do this. Backstory: (魔界の騎士, lit. "Knight of Demon World") Demons. Monsters. Beasts. Malevolent creatures that lurked in the annals of mythology all over the world, no matter which corner mythology can be: from the famed...
  7. Kamen_Fanatic

(魔界の騎士, lit. "Knight of Demon World") Demons. Monsters. Beasts. Malevolent creatures that lurked in the annals of mythology all over the world, no matter which corner mythology can be: from the famed mythology of the Greeks and Romans, to the oddities of the Japanese, to even the downright...
  8. Kamen_Fanatic

Pokémon: Spectrum Version (*Me and Ningyo-chan!*)

Two Trainers run an errand for Prof. Juniper to see the sights and fill up the Pokedex while dealing with another Trainer with an ego the size of the Moon. However, with the rise of Team Plasma, nothing is ever smooth... Rules: * Obey the fundamental rules of the Pokeverse. * Catching...
  9. Kamen_Fanatic

Kamen Rider Harmony (*Me and GW*)

In the Fourth Age of the Pony, Year 22, the being that is chaos incarnate, Discord, broke free from his 1,000 year imprisonment and turned everything upside down. He even turned the Elements of Harmony against each other, secretly hoping for the Elements to be powerless forever. However, when...
  10. Kamen_Fanatic

The Completionist's Ire Competition - Kanto Run (Start-Up)

((Link to the sign-ups)) ((Sorry for the delay! Life and April Fool's Day got in the way! Hey, that rhymed a bit...)) The normally quiet town of Pallet Town was getting a rather different atmosphere today as the infamous "Completionist's Ire Competition" was starting here of all places in this...
  11. Kamen_Fanatic

The Completionist's Ire Competition - Kanto Run (Sign-ups)

The year is 2013. Not much of a timeskip, no? Anyway, a rather rich and bored 33-year-old billionaire by the name of Hilda Marathon had decided to make herself into the public eye by arriving in a world-traveling blimp/airship that declared a tournament for both Trainers and Coordinators. The...
  12. Kamen_Fanatic

Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

In this world, humans have went though hundreds of tragedies that rocked the history books time after another. What they didn't knew that through their suffering, humans have created a kaijin race: the Kuroshoni, monsters that live by creating dispair, fear, pain, and sorrow for the human race...
  13. Kamen_Fanatic

Kamen Rider W: Tales from the J/Year of No Cyclone *KDR & GW!*

Near the finale of "Kamen Rider W", Shotaro Hidari is left without a partner but continues to fight the Dopant crime wave as Kamen Rider Joker, alongside Ryu Terui, who is Kamen Rider Accel. It would be a year until Shotaro fights EXE and rejoins with his partner Phillip. Now, let's dive into...
  14. Kamen_Fanatic

Zombie Island: Revamp (Start-up)

((Well, time to get this thing started!)) It's been 3 months since the breakout in Sinnoh started. Three brutal, hellish months. Phoenix was sleeping in her beaten up car in Hearthome City, it colored red with a black stencil in the shape of a tribal skull.
  15. Kamen_Fanatic

Zombie Island: Revamp (sign-ups)

((Thank Noble-6 for the backstory revision.)) "As you can see, it is absolutely chaos over at the *unintelligible* plant, where the leak is rumored to have started-" "You see Susan, it really is a tragedy, but we really need to focus on how to improve our safety-" "God has chose the...
  16. Kamen_Fanatic

Pokemon Academy: Training Daze (Start-up)

((Alright, let's start this thing! Also, to get it out of the way, Flame Malchsee Haze will be Co-GM for obvious reasons.)) The buses holding recruits for the men's boot camp located near Eterna City slowed to a stop near the entrance, the walls high and foreboding. "Bureau Boot Camp for...
  17. Kamen_Fanatic

Kamen Rider: New Kiva (Me and GW!)

The year is 2030, and humans and the Demon Race known and feared as the Fangires have managed to finally live among each other in peace, thanks to the efforts of the Kamen Riders Kiva, Dark Kiva, and Ixa. However, a splinter group of renegade Fangires placed cybernetic parts and armoring and...
  18. Kamen_Fanatic

Pokemon Academy: Training Daze

Authorized by creator of the Academy series Flame Haze. The Devil Hunter Crews of the Bureau of the Supernatural Research and Paranormal Defenses (the Bureau for short) are among the most famous and feared groups of soldiers in the daemon world. No pure humans are allowed into the Hunter...
  19. Kamen_Fanatic

Kamen Rider Paradiso vs. Dark Rider Inferno (sign-ups)

Note: I'm accepting any people, even those who have no background knowledge with the Kamen Rider tokusatsu series. Countless millennia ago, the place known as the Paradiso was created when He was born during the creation of the universe. God reigned supreme over the planet that was soon to...
  20. Kamen_Fanatic

Power Rangers: Samurai Blade *IK and GW only!*

Well, this is a fictional piece of adaptation of Power Rangers me and GodzillaWolf have been throwing around. It's an adaptation of the Thirty-Third installment of the Super Sentai series, complete with our own plot and characters. It is called "Samurai Sentai Shinkenger" and is the confirmed...
Back
Top Bottom