Search results for query: *

1. C

Crack Pairings - A discussion

Re: Crack Pairings - don't need a reason, just need love Zero/Proof (Movie 13) You may start staring.
  2. C

Caption the screenshots!

What are you guys laughing at? *is not funny*
  3. C

Theme Song for Movie 13 Announced: To be performed by duo Sukima Switch

I think "inappropriate" by means of the beat will not fit the plot of the movie. Honestly, I sat there, just plain flabbergasted. How is ice cream going to fit this epic plot? (I told my brother, and he laughed so hard) But then again, Arceus got trolled with some random, uppity song that...
  4. C

Pokemon for a more mature audience?

First statement: I do that, too. Second statement: Yeah, keep it the way it is. Your random sidenote: O__o Weeeeeiiiiirrrrd...... My thoughts: We can mature Pokemon in our imaginations. Not to be rude, but maturing it with blood and gore won't help anything. That's why the Pokemon...
  5. C

Shipping Pictures

Awww!!!! You know Zero was just dying to have her back during the credits of the 12th movie!!! And oh my Arceus, ZoroarkxLucario already! We haven't even gotten more info!
  6. C

Confess your shipping 'sins'

For Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time/Darkness/Sky, when I pair Grovyle and the main character, I always imagine it to be myself. Arceus, you may be merciless, but how harsh will this punishment be?
  7. C

Nobody likes adult/protagonist game!shippings in this fandom?

*raises hand* I have faves! Akatsuki (Cyrus/Dawn), BraveLeaf (Brandon/Leaf), Maxie/May, and whatever Brandon/May is. Arceus, place all your judgment on me.
  8. C

Which of Ash’s Grass-Type Starters Is Your Favorite?

Sceptile's pretty awesome. :) *nods*
  9. C

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

Yeah....I have to. But only ONE friend knows about it and a little more.... I even went to her house and played PBR on her Wii. She was quite amazed. I'm inviting her over next month and showing her my special team on my copy of PBR. But other than that, my other friends just know I like...
  10. C

Non-Pokèmon OTPs

I've been recently geeking out over Umineko no Naku Koro ni and started supporting pairings, both weird and canon. Beatrice/Beato/Battler Lucifer/Battler(only in the Stakes' Valentine's Day TIP) Jessica/Kanon George/Shannon Rudolf/Belphegor (blame episode 16) Virgilia/Ronove...
  11. C

Caption the screenshots!

Pikachu and Piplup: NIPAHHHHHH~ Anyone who gets the reference gets cookies! :D
  12. C

Help with this!

I didn't think it would come to this, but... Does anyone here know how to remove sound effects/speaking in a video just to hear the music? I was watching the PMD3 special and really liked the music (I actually rewatched it just for the music). Any program recommendations?
  13. C

Review Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky: The Final Adventure Crossing Time and Darkness

Re: Pokemon Sunday 234 "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of the Sky" Preview Threa Ooooh....is it good? *is impatient* Yeah, I live in the U.S. Stinks...
  14. C

Anime and Movies: Too Predictable Nowadays?

Well, the movies could have just a FEW more twists. They'd sell better.
  15. C

Anime and Movies: Too Predictable Nowadays?

While I was at my local regional school competition, something hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized how a little too easily predicatable the anime has been getting. For example, I KNEW that during "Ghoul Daze", Angie and Ash weren't going to the spirit world with that girl (it would've...
  16. C

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Movie 03 (Pokemon Movie 12) Preview Thread

Yeah. Her name's Sheena, by the way. This movie is going to be EPIC!
  17. C

WB Rereleasing first three movies on DVD.

And they couldn't put the origianl Japanese version on there? Man, what is it with Pokemon DVDs not being released with a Japanese version on them? Seriously.
  18. C

Calling all Pokemon and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni fans!

I have a few requests to make. Could you make art of a few of these crazy shippings I so dearly love? -Darkrai/Miyo Takano (you can make her young or her current age; I don't care) -Grovyle/Mion Sonozaki (assume that Mion was the hero of PMD2, so yeah, PMD2 themed) -Ash/Rika Furude...
  19. C

Shaymin appears on Pokemon.com: Shaymin has been discovered!

Methinks a movie 11 dub release is coming, too.
Back
Top Bottom