Search results for query: *

1. S

Translations for video clips and pictures

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/ They just added a short bio of Prof. Araragi. What does it say?
  2. S

TMs Not Disappearing

This is good for TMs like Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower that are useful in competitive battling but are annoying to get (especially with Voltorb Flip replacing the slots), as well as for once-per-game TMs.
  3. S

Black and White Music Discussion

You can hear a bit more in the demo on Pokémon Sunday; it sounds like it gets better.
  4. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion Maybe they could give it either an ability that helps/eliminates the weakness or a high Speed stat and something good against fire.
  5. S

Black and White Music Discussion

The trainer and rival themes are both really cool! The wild Pokémon theme sounds awesome as well, but I've only heard part of it; does anyone know where I can find the whole thing? -Link Removed- Someone managed to piece together the entire trainer battle theme from the videos that have been...
  6. S

The official CoroCoro site has uploaded a chapter of the "Pocket Monsters" manga

When did this happen? Coronis's summaries talk about each chapter being released in the latest issue of CoroCoro.
  7. S

Human/Pokémon hybrids

I was asking whether, in general, they're good or bad, not how to make them.
  8. S

Human/Pokémon hybrids

What's your opinion of using human/Pokémon hybrids in fanfics?
  9. S

Is Will, of the Elite Four, gay?

From http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magical_Pok%C3%A9mon_Journey:
  10. S

The official CoroCoro site has uploaded a chapter of the "Pocket Monsters" manga

It would've been better if they'd put Pokespe online instead; I don't really like the Pocket Monsters manga.
  11. S

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

Re: Do you nickname your Pokémon? Zapdos - Plasma Dragonite - Kairyuu Swinub - Ceva's thm Latias - Hikari Latios - Hikaru
  12. S

How is (insert Pokémon type) weak to (insert Pokémon type)?

Water should be strong against Steel, because it makes metal rust. Although that would make Rock/Steel an even worse type than it already is.
  13. S

Translations for video clips and pictures

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/#/characters/characters06.html They have a different picture of Team Plasma's speech. It has different dialogue, and two other people are talking, as well. Could someone translate this? Thanks!
  14. S

The TVTropes Page

The only edit I've made to TVTropes that could be remotely considered vandalism was adding a note to the Pokémon Special page saying that Viz's new translation isn't as absolutely perfect as most people seem to think it is.
  15. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion Where did you see this?
  16. S

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Battle Tower team Aerodactyl @Choice Band Adamant 6HP/252Atk/252Spe -Crunch -Aqua Tail -Earthquake -Stone Edge A fast Choice attacker with good type coverage. Electivire @Expert Belt Adamant 6HP/252Atk/252Spe -Thunderpunch -Ice Punch -Cross Chop -Earthquake A strong physical attacker with wide...
  17. S

The Isshu Region in the games

You can see a similar guy in front of the elevator in the image showing the kana/kanji switch.
  18. S

Things That Would Never Happen But It Would Be Cool If They Did

They should make it like the fanfic Pokémon Master.
  19. S

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: September 2010) Tsutarja's evo's other type and/or moveset could make up for that.
  20. S

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokémon Sunday Discussion Thread Except it only affects Berries.
Back
Top Bottom