• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Human/Pokémon hybrids

What's your opinion of using human/Pokémon hybrids in fanfics?
  2. S

Chuang Yi vs. Viz

Ignoring cost, which English translation of Pokémon Special do you prefer, Viz's horribly censored, watered down version, or Chuang Yi's uncensored version? EDIT: By "Viz", I mean the recent rereleases, which were heavily edited compared to the original.
  3. S

Strange/annoying things in the anime

Discuss anything in the anime which you have found strange or annoying. Don't talk about dubbing mistakes here (there's already a thread) for that; only list things which were in the original Japanese version as well.
  4. S

Strange/annoying things in the manga

What things in the manga (any of them, not just Pokespe) have you found strange or annoying? Mine: Pokespe: The fact that for the English translation I'm forced to choose between a flipped but fairly good translation and an unflipped but horribly butchered translation EToP: Viz's censorship...
  5. S

Odd scene in the BW ad

I was rewatching the BW ad, and I saw this. What is it? I haven't seen anyone mention it at all.
  6. S

Soap Box

What happened to the Soap Box?
  7. S

BW starters in the anime

Tsutarja Pokabu Mijumaru
  8. S

Block

Why was I blocked? ArcToraphim said to provide evidence for my edit, and I did.
  9. S

Admins

One thing which has always bothered me about Bulbapedia compared to other wikis (including, but not limited to, Wikipedia) is that the admins, rather than simply enforcing community consensus, are allowed to basically control all aspects of the site. What was the reasoning behind this different...
  10. S

Route 1

I asked this on Bulbapedia, but the admins responsible haven't responded (even though I know that they're online), so I'll ask here instead. Why shouldn't Route 1 be moved to Route 1 (Kanto), to distinguish it from Isshu's Route 1?
  11. S

Favorite movie

Which movie is your favorite?
  12. S

Black/White: How will Kusaka-san handle Cheren and Bel?

In Black and White, you have two rivals, meaning that there are four potential dexholders (Black, White, Cheren, and Bel) but only three starters. How do you think this will be handled in PokeSpe? My theory: * Black and White (the player characters) will receive two of the starters. * N will...
  13. S

Worst starter?

In your opinion, which starter Pokémon is the worst?
  14. S

Not a copyright violation

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=71380 In order to be illegal, it must either result in monetary gain for the infringers or impede the ability of the copyright holder to sell their work; this does neither.
  15. S

Why was my thread closed?

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=71324 This thread was closed with no explanation.
  16. S

English character names

Guess the English names for the human characters in Black/White! My guesses: Prof. Araragi - Prof. Willow (sounds better than Prof. Yew) Makomo - ? Cheren - Charlie or Jared (both sound sort of like Cheren) Beru - Belle/Bella N - N
  17. S

Why is Bulbapedia locked?
  18. S

References to the real world

RGBY had many references to the real world, though subsequent games had much fewer. So why did FRLG (specifically FR) add a bunch of real world references to the Pokédex which weren't present in the originals?
  19. S

New Characters

Use this thread to discuss the new characters. EDIT: Ignore the poll; I made it when only Cheren's face had been revealed. Now it's obvious that Cheren is male.
Back
Top Bottom