Search results for query: *

1. J

Preview BW087: Survival on the Island of Iwark!

I wish Dawn's bikini bottom could've been pantie shaped *sighs*. Hopefully Cynthia will wear a bikini in this one! *Hehehe*
  2. J

New 3DS model announced: Battery life improved, screen 90% larger

I enjoy the larger viewing space, that was one of the biggest transitions for me from the DSi XL to 3DS. It seems I'm the only one here who actually is excited about this. Any word about this be pre-orderable at GameStop yet?
  3. J

Regarding Team Plasma's Appearance in the TV series

I give up! I think they've been scraped because it's been an entire year since they were supposed to air.
  4. J

Hottest Pokémon Girl

Misty, May, Dawn, Jessie, Hilda, Flannery, Gardenia, and Skyla.
  5. J

Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 - How will they affect the Anime?

I actually predicted a direct sequel to Black and White when N disappeared. I never thought anything like this would come true though.
  6. J

Preview BW068: Fukiyose Gym! VS Fuuro Decisive Aerial Battle

I'm just glad that Tranquill doesn't evolve through a PokeRinger. Once again, one of Ash's unused Pokemon evolves through a Gym Battle.
  7. J

Most Useless Game Feature?

Super Contests, Pokeathlon, and Pokemon Musicals are by far the most pointless things to do in the games.
  8. J

Review BW064: The Black Hero's Ruins! Symboler and Desukarn!!

No Plasma!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
  9. J

Preview BW067: Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?

Cilan has Crustle who's a Rock Type, and Stunfisk who's an Electric Type so he has the advantage that way. But he does have Pansage who's weak to Flying Types.
  10. J

How come Ash's friends interfere in battles?

Ash's friends interfere with his battles, and the TRio interferes with his life.
  11. J

News Interview with John Loeffler: season 15 theme song revealed

My prediction is probably correct, Best Wishes will be a year shorter because there won't be Ruby and Sapphire remakes (despite me wanting them).
  12. J

Did you like Piplup/Pochama's character in Diamond and Pearl?

Re: Did you like Piplup's character in Diamond and Pearl? The only out of the Ball Pokemon that I like is Pikachu. The reason for Piplup's role was so Dawn could be even more like Ash. Also, I really hated both his Japanese and English voices so much! At least Togepi and Axew have cute voices...
  13. J

What do you want in Gen 6?

Since Generation V is nothing like I predicted it to be, I don't want to even think about Generation VI.
  14. J

Preview BW064: The Black Hero's Ruins! Symboler and Desukarn!!

Maybe the Black Hero is N?
  15. J

Preview BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

re: BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu & Krokorok VS Scolipede & Seismitoad!! The Team Plasma episodes were erased from the canon. It will most likely just show Krokorok's other three appearances.
  16. J

News New ending song to debut on the 5th January - "Seven-coloured Arch"

Re: New ending song to debut on the 5th January Mr. Juniper + Sunglasses Krokorok + Zekrom + new ending = :D
  17. J

TPC hints at Jump Festa reveal: Pokémon Battle Chess also on pre-order

So if this is a main series Pokémon game, can you trade Pokémon from Black and White over? I won't buy it if it's just another spin off game.
  18. J

News Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

Re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshi I saw the movie and I loved it, even though I saw a bunch of weirdos at the theater.
  19. J

Best Wishes~ Wish List Thread for the New Year

Postponed episodes to air. Team Rocket to change back to black outfits. Giovanni getting in a boss battle (no pun intended) with N and Ghetus. Ash getting Unfezant, Dewott, Pignite, Servine, Scrafty, Leavanny, Seismitoad, and Gigalith. Arc where Brock returns as a because he has to take a...
Back
Top Bottom