• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: jinglejoe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Walmart special offer announced

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pokemon-Black-DS/15746927 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pokemon-White/15746928 According to walmart.com if you buy Pokemon Black or White with a strategy guide you get a discount on the guide. I dunno if this is just walmart.com or in store, but I'd rather go to...
  2. J

Why did the writers keep Brock for so long?

Why did the writers have Brock in AG and DP when they got rid of him before? It really seems pointless about him being there for so long.
  3. J

The Pokemon and Bakugan crossover!

Chapter one Pokemon World Ash: I can't wait for the Sinnoh League! Dawn: And my next contest! Brock: Alright lets find a Pokemon Center. Pikachu: Pika! Bakugan World Jake: Dan the man, Drago's so cool! Dan: Yep, thats my partner. Drago: Me and Dan have been in so many battles...
  4. J

Are Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver cards at Burger King possible?

In 2008 Burger King sold Diamond and Pearl cards. In 2009 Burger king sold Platinum cards. So maybe this summer Burger King can sell HeartGold and SoulSilver cards and sell Generation II Pokemon there.
  5. J

Should there be a Pokemon/Bakugan crossover special?

I think there should be a crossover between Pokemon and Bakugan, many Pokemon fans hate Bakugan and this might be closed because of that too, I think a good plot for one would be Drago opening up a wrong portal and all of the Bakugan characters crashing in the Sinnoh Region, then Drago would be...
  6. J

Pokemon SoulSilver = generation V?

I found this as an ad on facebook.com, I wonder if its real? Because I'm afraid it might have a virus. Link: removed
  7. J

Gold/Hibiki?

Since Gold is called Hibiki now if you play as Kotone, so is that his offcial name because I'm really confused now.
  8. J

Why are they always comparing Pikachu with Piplup?

I'm tired of Dawn always leaving the brat out of his Poke Ball, I can't believe Dawn even gave him an Everstone! I just want the brat to evolve and get rid of his squeaky stupid voice in both English and Japanese! I epessially hate it when they compare him with Ash's Pikachu like on the episode...
  9. J

HeartGold and SoulSilver US release date!!!

I called up the people at my local Gamestop and they said it was true, April 1 2010. http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75774 http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75770
  10. J

Links to HG/SS sites

Can anyone add links here to sites (besides play asia) that sell HeartGold and SoulSilver?
  11. J

Honey trees

I wondering how will this game support the honey trees, maybe you just have to trade your Munchlaxs and Combees ect, over. Discuss.
  12. J

Will the Pikachu color Pichu evolve?

I'm wondering if you take the everstone away from does it still activate the event? Because I do want both a Notched ear Pichu and a shiny Pikachu.
  13. J

Wifi?

Do you think the games will have wifi? Since it was such a big deal in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum that they were wifi compatable, but Nintendo hasn't sayed anything about wifi..... So what does everyone else think?
  14. J

The amount of letters of your name?

In all the Pokemon games I have, I enter my name which is Jonathan so Jonathan's an eight letter name, but it only accepts names up to seven letters so it calls me "Jonatha" Thats really annoying has that happend to anyone else?
  15. J

Red Gyarados?

I wonder if we could battle the red Gyarados like we did in Gold, Silver, and Crystal? It would be cool, I want another shiny in my collection. Share your thoughts about it.
  16. J

Red?

Remember in Gold, Silver, and Crystal when you could battle Red, do you think you can do that in HeartGold and SoulSilver? Maybe you can even battle Leaf.
  17. J

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky American release date

I was on gamestop.com, and I was looking for upcoming Nintendo DS games, and I found Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky's release date, and it says it'll be released in the United States on September 1st 2009. http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75112
  18. J

Crystal remake?

Will Nintendo make a Crystal remake or just ignore it like what they did with Blue and Yellow remakes? Share your thoughts.
  19. J

New Social Group - Link's Crossbow Training club

jinglejoe has created a new social group called "Link's Crossbow Training club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  20. J

New Social Group - Metroid Prime 3 Corruption club

jinglejoe has created a new social group called "Metroid Prime 3 Corruption club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
Back
Top Bottom