Search results for query: *

1. M

GameStop to give away Deoxys: Events to be held June 20-22, 27-29

Same here, I actually had to show her how it worked lol. She thought we had to do the download thing on the DS menu. Silly lady. Well I feel dumb. I didn't realize you could SR Deoxys or Darkrai so now i have a quiet Deoxys, a serious Deoxys, and a relaxed Darkrai... oh well...
  2. M

Private Message help. 0_0;

How can I get pm's? Do I have to activate something? edit: nevermind, found it. he he. I_I; Incase anyone has trouble, you have to enable it to accept pm's...
  3. M

Best battles?

Kanto league wasn't that great in my opinion. =/ But any battle against gary is good really.
  4. M

Music Background music of the show

jap music is much better than dub.
  5. M

Ash's Trainer Card

It hasn't been clear, but I believe it is female due to it's stingers being small.
  6. M

Best battles?

I really enjoyed Ash vs. Morrison(sp?) the fat guy.
  7. M

Review S11 EP09: Team Shocker!

It seems like voices are changing all the time... they need to stick with one voice and go with it...
  8. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

My online team [still in training]: Empoleon[m]- Hideaki [Japanese name meaning wise] Mamoswine[f]- Yoshe [Japanese name meaning lovely] Yanmega[m]- Hisoka [Japanese name meaning reserved] Porygon-Z[]- Akira [Japanese name meaning intelligent] Tangrowth[f]- Umeko [Japanese name meaning plum...
  9. M

Best Starters out of Kanto, Johto, etc.

How can you people not like Bulbasaur? It's a freaking dinosaur for crying out loud, who could hate that? =P
  10. M

Best Starters out of Kanto, Johto, etc.

Heres my favorite starters Kanto: Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venasaur Johto: Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr Hoenn: Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert Sinnoh: Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon Yeah, I had a hard time choosing between the Piplup line and the Turtwig line. My favorite starter overall is the...
  11. M

What should be in Platina - the wishlist

I could see re-matches in gyms happening, but I seriously doubt the Ash thing.
  12. M

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Saybleyes eyes. 0_o;
  13. M

Pokémon Platinum information thread

Hmm, I wonder how the weather will revolve around the plot...
  14. M

D/P trainer classes

I'm Ace Trainers (boy and girl) on both Diamond and Pearl.
  15. M

Review DP083: Nomose Gym! VS Maximum Mask!!

I hope Ash almost loses because of Pikachu and Buizel's argument. I'd rather he lose but according to the upcoming titles, he isn't.
  16. M

Dawn's Buneary x Ash's Pikachu (Lagomorphshipping)

I liked the maze episode with Pikachu Buneary and Happiny. It was just perfect for BunearyxPikachu shipping.
  17. M

♥Contestshipping!♥

Contest shipping is definitely entertaining. =)
  18. M

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

The original Delibird sprites from G&S creeped me out a lot.
  19. M

Gastrodon. Which one?

I prefer East Gastrodon.
  20. M

coolest pokemon

Shaymin sky form looks really cool. =)
Back
Top Bottom