Search results for query: *

1. G

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

What I'd like, is you beat the 8 Gym Leaders, beat an elite four at the Silver Conference, not the Indgio Plateau, to give Johto independance. Then afterwards go to the Orange Islands, and do lots of quests and stuff there. Kanto has been in the first 3 gens, does it really need to be in all...
  2. G

COMPLETE: Pokemon XR: Legends of Sinnoh (Original, PG to PG-13) [COMPLETE]

Re: Pokemon XR: Legends of Sinnoh (Original, PG to PG-13) it looks good so far
  3. G

Pokémon Rocket Revelations

It's not meant to fit into the anime, it can happen during any point. thank you for all of your reviews, im going to rework this and make it much better.
  4. G

I didn't really want to use any existing characters. It doesn't fit into the anime at all.
  5. G

k I will, thank you, for your constructive critisim, it is really truly, appreciated. It's based on Gywall, his name is Ian, not you, sorry. I can create a character for you if you want.
  6. G

They were good at written exams, but actually doing the practical field work they suck. In the anime Jessie was the top of her class, they all called her a gifted student, and look how much she fails in field work.
  7. G

this is one of those special ones. I explained it in the story "And how comes your Riolu knows Aura-Sphere,” said Ian clearly shocked at what had just happened. “They were extremely gifted at all the exams,” said Giovanni and I rewarded them with their Pachirisu and Pikachu as well as their...
  8. G

It's a special one, there is one in the anime that can, as well as one in Pokemon Ranger 2, which can be traded to your game.
  9. G

thank you for your reviews, they are going to help me rewrite this 1st chapter and hopefully it will be tons better. What is free verse?
  10. G

it's just a name. I don't say "I" it's still in 3rd person. Can you give more a review than that, it hardly helps me improve.
  11. G

Dog vs Cat

Dogs are the best. People only get cats if they cant look after a dog.
  12. G

Breeding with the everstone

It was a ditto and a feebas, the ditto had the everstone, and I didn't get the nature until the 29th egg, and even then, the IV's were crap so I had to carry on breeding.
  13. G

I swear, this game is screwing with me...(lottery)

your lucky, im not allowed on any consoles, laptop or tv when i'm sick.
  14. G

my name is Max, that's why he's called Max in the fanfic. It's only the introduction so I'll add more character development and emotion in chapter 2. More reviews please... oh and what is formatiing and characterization?
  15. G

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

I hope Kanto isn't included in a remake. (Otherwise it would have been in every single generation) I want something like the Sevii Islands instead, maybe Orange Islands, with lots of games and side quests. And maybe an event where you get a letter telling you to go there and collect the GS...
  16. G

that's just sad
  17. G

I've won a 5th place prize once, that's it.
  18. G

Breeding with the everstone

I dont think the nature thing works, it took me ages to get a feebas with the desired nature the parent with everstone had.
  19. G

How are you feeling today?

you deserve it
  20. G

1: The Journey Begins. (Please post a review) “You wanted to see us sir,” said Emily. “Yes,” said Giovanni the boss of Team Rocket. “You, Emily and Max, are the worst Team Rocket field Agents that we have at the moment. “Surely those idiots Jessie and James…”said Maxie before being...
Back
Top Bottom