Search results for query: *

• Users: Raves
  • Order by date
  1. Raves

Generation VI: The Future

Just an observation, but Magiana's...torso, we'll go with...seems to strongly resemble a Pokeball.
  2. Raves

Paris terrorist attacks leave 120+ dead

CAn we just not speak about those ogres known as ISIS? The fact they were dense enough to piss off Russia of all countries means this recent action's only going to bring the germans into the scrap, and the combo of the russian no-bullshit attitude and Germany's badass army means these cultists...
  3. Raves

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

I'm not okay with this at all. What the actual fuck does Cloud have to do with Nintendo again? They can't seriously try and pull the 'FF started on Nintendo' card here, because if they did then why the fuck didn't they go with Terra from FF6? They only threw in that overhyped bitch because they...
  4. Raves

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Is it just me or does everything here look awkwardly big?
  5. Raves

CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core, an

Re: CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core I'm seeing parts of Rhyperior, Chesnaught, Zekrom and of course DBZ Cell in that Z100. I personally don't like it, he looks overly garish. Now, Zydog on the other hand, is Houndoom with Skymin's scarf thing...
  6. Raves

Satoru Iwata, President and CEO of Nintendo (1959-2015): Nintendo President dies of b

Re: Satoru Iwata, President and CEO of Nintendo (1959-2015): Nintendo President dies God DAMN you 2015. You're the Terminator of all the awesome people in the world and you're still not done being a jerk. Iwata is the main reason this place exists. Were it not for his involvement, Pokemon...
  7. Raves

Gay Marriage Legalized by Top U.S. Court in Landmark Ruling!

And all it took was a hurricane of protests, some very cold reception from bigots, an extremely toxic subject to debate over which led to an almighty flame war, and the eventual bugging to finally get the proposition to the Supreme Court.
  8. Raves

Gay Marriage Legalized by Top U.S. Court in Landmark Ruling!

I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't piss off a trainload of bigots. Given the result was 5-4 in favour of, it would be arguable that it coulda gone either way.
  9. Raves

E3 2015: What Are You Hoping For

Wait, TLG is actually going to happen for real? I would argue that there is a god, but the FF7 remake rumour's been proven true and I'm bitter about it.
  10. Raves

Royal Baby

The Daily Mail doesn't count as a news source. They're as legitimate as Fox News in terms of stories.
  11. Raves

UK Elections

Not going off topic here, but what are the rules on british immigration to Ireland? I'd rather live there than 5 under a full Tory government.
  12. Raves

UK Elections

As long as we don't get another tory government I'll be fine. Seriously, the tories have done nothing but fuck up Scotland.
  13. Raves

Royal Baby

I know most of you americans are excited about this, but we brits have been dreading this day for quite a while. Because our tabloids will do nought but shove baby down our throats until we're green in the gills.
  14. Raves

Andy Murray wins Wimbledon

Fuck. Now the idiot politicians are gonna wank over him deserving a knighthood for this. He don't deserve any knighthood, only his wimbledon win. I'm not amused at this victory.
  15. Raves

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Froakie is the ugliest starter I have seen. Seriously, what's with that nose? The bYrd is swag, mind you.
  16. Raves

Ten years ago: Welcome back to Bulbagarden"

So that's 10 years of lag. I'm impressed. I usually woulda given up by that time.
  17. Raves

Shooting at Newtown Elementary School [NOT for debates on gun control]

It turns out it was the guy's younger brother who did the shootings and was carrying his ID. Of course, because said brother was 20, Faux News immmediately links the shootings to video games because they lack the capacity to think things through. A pity.
  18. Raves

What new Move Distribution would you like to see?

Stealth Rock and Trick Room confirmed. Those are the only 2 moves of any value whatsoever from the 4th tutor.
  19. Raves

NEW Pokemon Announcement CONFIRMED

Well fuck, there's a tenner I'm not getting back.
  20. Raves

Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

And so the Out Of Left Field bullshit guessing begins.
Back
Top Bottom