Search results for query: *

1. M

Only for 3DS?

I understand how buying such a expensive hardware isn't easy for every one. what I don't understand is making such a big deal out of it if your old enough to be having such heavy expenses then your old enough to realize that's how life is. some times we can't afford to have the new toy what...
  2. M

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I'd love to see a evolution for ariados instant new favorite pokemon assuming they didn't screw it up. also a new evolution for kricketune and ledian as well as more evolutions for dark types and other bug types I didn't mention
  3. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion I at least like all the starters I could see my self using all of them which is rather new. though I got admit I feel like the grass type is the weakest design wise it just isn't my cup of tea. sense I usually always pick either a grass or water starter it...
  4. M

Does Oshawott not like Emolga anymore?

i agree with the people saying oshawott likes chasing tail and has a short attention span but the person commenting that emolga looked shocked caught my attention. i haven't had a chance to go back and see if they're correct yet but i'd pay to see emolga slap oshawott and say remember me?
  5. M

Would you name your kid after a Pokemon?

no though i do intend to name my daughter if i have one cynthia becuase thats just such an awesome name and cynthia is the best champion.
  6. M

Theory on Ash and Alder

people were saying sinnoh was the last generation/series too if anything theres more evidence then ever of it not being. they just started baising regions off of non japan places why would they quit now? as to the acual topic it would be kind of awesome if he was ash's dad but i very much...
  7. M

Funniest quotes from the Pokémon Games, Anime, Manga, and more?

actually i am pretty sure he was talking about green/blue beating the league its suppose to be a sad quote becuase he came as soon as he heard the news and blue/green has already lost when he got there.
  8. M

Best battles in the anime?

Re: Best battles in the anime? the entire hoenn league every paul battle and the buizel vs lucario gym match were all great. also tobias gets an honorable mention as also being reall really good. but i think my favorite is ash vs homika the battles were great and i loved the band...
  9. M

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

the main problem i see with them keeping ash but having him win a league and do something else interesting is thaqt unless the games change the anime wouldn't be able to advertise them any more. which really wouldn't be such a bad thing but i don;t think the writers would do it.
  10. M

Ash’s biggest screw-ups in BW Season 1

i really don't understand where this idea that ash has made a ton of mistakes this season comes from. ash has always had stupidity jokes (ash acting stupid to make a joke) they're nothing new and this season has been no worse or better then any of the seasons before it. in fact i still think...
  11. M

Dream Team

oh really really difficult. 1.ariados 2.umbreon 3.leavanny 4. krookodile 5.serperior 6.is so hard to pick but i think shedinja
  12. M

just one pokemon

if the pokemon can evolve spinarak if not ariados becuase they are my favorite pokemon of all time and it just wouldn't be right picking any one else though umbreon is a very close second.
  13. M

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

most of the people who know who pikachu/ash is are already out of the target audience any ways. theres really no reason why the younger audience cant be drawn into liking a new main character even if he was an ash clone it would be even easier if he was unique. theres no reason why they can't...
  14. M

Ideas For New Pokemon

how can i say no to my two favorite types (bug/dark) mixing for the first time? also i really like the idea of a water poison type line.
  15. M

If you could be any Pokemon

i am torn between ariados and umbreon i also think shedinja would be fun too since i would have so few types that could hurt me.
  16. M

What if YOU ran the Pokemon Anime?

if any one here were in charge of the anime it'd be unwatchably bad and thats all there is too it. though i suppose i should be on topic if i were in charge of the anime i'd switch the main character ever ten years or so.
  17. M

Preview BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu! The Magnificent Battle!! airdate: 6/28

don;t you know dent is a contest sommelier or how ever you say his little hobbies.
  18. M

How to remember Type Advantages and Disadvantages?

i'd recommend just looking at the charts in the guide books. though i have problems too i usually remember type advantages when they one hit my pokemon.
  19. M

What would your first Pokemon be?

I'd have to pick spinarak becuase he/she evolves into my favorite pokemon of all time i'd definetely want to start with the base form. evee would be a close second which i'd hope he/she would evolve into umbreon my second favorite pokemon honorable mentions go to snivy, sewaddle, sandile...
  20. M

STARTERS: which type do you normally pick?

can;t really vote as i am bascially tied between grass and water starters and i don;t pick between them becuase of the type (as i really can;t pick a favorite type between those two they are tied) but rather looks. I am a boy that generally likes water/grass starters. I liked turtwig and...
Back
Top Bottom