Search results for query: *

• Users: Amewsment
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Amewsment

A Heart of Gold or a silvered Soul?

So I was wondering if you already bought one the a versions (pre-ordered a copy or plan on buying it in the near future when it comes out in Europe), what version did you opt for and why? Did you get Soul Silver or Heart Gold and what did you base this choice on? Was it because Lugia just looks...
  2. Amewsment

Suggestion Youtube Embedding

The ability to embed youtube videos straight onto this site instead of simply posting an ugly hyperlink!
  3. Amewsment

Using previous names and youtube embed

How come we cannot utilize previous nicknames/usernames? Rather sad really... What are the considerations regarding an embed function for youtube? last time I asked copyright issues were noted as a hindrance, but youtube is liable for their content and sites embedding are not. Cheers
  4. Amewsment

Max Payne Movie (Trailer included)

Heard about this around a month ago, but after browsing through my youtube favourites today I thought I might share it with everyone here. The film is directed by John Moore and stars Mark Wahlberg in the titular role. The film is scheduled to be released on October 17, 2008. Synopsis: From...
  5. Amewsment

American troops to fly in to Georgia / Bush accuses Russia over cease-fire

Source (The Independent): http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/us-troops-to-fly-in-to-georgia-893917.html BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/7559252.stm Yahoo News: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080813/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_russia_georgia;_ylt=AmGd64zpBluciY68I0Xwhdes0NUE...
  6. Amewsment

Favourite Forum Skin? (Poll)

Hello everyone! I was curious about what skin most members use or if anyone actually uses any of the other skins period. I mean most people probably stick with the default, but I was wondering about the opinion of the people that have at least looked through the skins. Which one do you...
  7. Amewsment

Another suggestion for forum mechanics!

I recently made a suggestion for a youtube forum command to be implemented and that received quite favourable feedback. So I thought this one might be worth mentioning. I am registered on the "Guild Wars Inc Gamers Forums" and they also use the vBulletin software and they have the possibility of...
  8. Amewsment

Kanto Safari Zone, how do you determine when to throw the Safari Ball?

Today I have been hunting for Kangaskhan, Tauros, Chansey and Scyther in Fire Red and I cannot seem to get it right. Recently been trying to go out and nab all the pokémon available in Fire Red for Pal Parking come Platinum. On my last outing I caught all the pokémon available via fishing apart...
  9. Amewsment

Changing name back to older user name problem!

Trying to change my username back to the original one I registered with but when I attempt to make said change I get the following message: How do you suggest I proceed? I used the name before so that is why it could be considered "in use". However I am not using it right now and I haven't...
  10. Amewsment

Possibility of youtube forum command being implemented?

Brief question: Is it realistic to expect a command allowing us to embed YouTube videos in posts being added in the foreseeable future? On my guild's websites we have the option of putting putting the address of a video between and of course and having it be playable in the post. Something...
  11. Amewsment

Marvel Comics vs. DC Comics

Marvel Comics and DC Comics: The two biggest American comic book companies out there, they are undoubtedly two of the biggest and oldest names in the comic industry by far. They have had a long rivalry since their creation and have often been compared to each other. There have even been...
  12. Amewsment

Librarian with "McCain=Bush" sign charged with trespassing at public campaign event

Today I saw quite an interesting video on youtube today while browsing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lyaMrS0hzk), I was rather startled that this was happening at a town hall meeting that was open to the public. I have heard this plenty of times at private screenings (the screening of the...
  13. Amewsment

Bush heckled at 4 July event

On July 4th Bush held a speech regarding free speech while helping to swear in new citizens, some of the things he said: "To my fellow citizens-to-be, we believe in freedom in the United States of America," "They believed a nation dedicated to liberty could never survive." All the while people...
  14. Amewsment

I herd yuo liek mudkipz?

Hello, Greetings, Good Day, Aloha, Guten Tag, Bonjour, Anyong Haseo, I've been using bulbapedia for a few months, I clicked the link to the forum once out of curiosity and lurked for a bit and now I have decided to join the community. I hope that we shall have many prosperous debates in the...
Back
Top Bottom