Search results for query: *

• Users: S_M
  • Order by date
  1. S

What Book(s) are you currently reading?

I just finished reading Fahrenheit 451, and if I get around to it I have to read The Catcher in the Rye for my summer reading list. I'm considering blowing it off to read the Harry Potter series again though.
  2. S

Trade Coordination Thread

I'd gladly trade a Regice for a Darkrai. :O If you're interested, PM me I guess for my FC and we can decide when to trade.
  3. S

I need a Mew, a Raikou, and a Manaphy. I'm not sure what I have but PM me and we'll see. Have all of the starters and Spiritomb as well as some other stuff so yeah.
  4. S

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows SPOILER THREAD

I'm confused. http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/en/faq_poll.cfm I'm having second thoughts. If this is a fake, it's the best fake in the history of Harry Potter.
  5. S

As for the scans, I only read the first 350 pages or so (yes, only) and for the... I got to around pg. 350 and realized that I've been staring at a computer screen for so long I have absolutely no idea what I'm reading.
  6. S

Um...do Joe's links not work for anyone else? They worked before, which makes me think Scholastic or Bloomsbury got them taken down...
  7. S

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Discussion Thread...SPECULATION OK--SPOILERS NOT

I don't have the book on me right at this second to get the exact quote but Death Eaters weren't mentioned until GOF, and Hagrid said that in Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone. Before then it was mostly "Voldemort's supporters."
  8. S

Welcome to Eterna!

I'm using 6.0. I personally just turned off avatars so I wouldn't have to see the boxes, but *shrug* Not everyone would want to do that.
  9. S

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Discussion Thread...SPECULATION OK--SPOILERS NOT

I've been rereading the books, and I noticed something. Hagrid said in the first book that no wizard that ever went bad was in a house other than Slytherin - however, Sirius was in Gryffindor, and at that time, it was commonly accepted he was a mass murderer. Just a little detail. :P Also...
  10. S

Looking for a Raikou and a Slowking. :O If you have either, PM me with what you want... Don't have any shinies/event legendaries, but I do have some extra legendaries from Gen I and Gen III, Spiritomb, the starters, and some other stuff...so yeah.
  11. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Well, you face Palmer on your 21st battle.
  12. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

For 1), I believe that it's actually 100*1.5*2, and with the commutative property then it always comes out to 300. 3), I think that using Detect after Protect is fundamentally the same as using Protect twice, and has the same rate of failing.
  13. S

Welcome to Eterna!

Well, I tried what you suggested on Zhen Lin's avatar, and it didn't work. I'm using IE, so yeah. Oh, and my avatar's a .png, in case that has anything to do with it...
  14. S

I do. Would you have any problems with a fresh Lv.1 hatched one? Looking for a Johto starter if possible, preferably Chikorita.
  15. S

Welcome to Eterna!

I'm not sure why, but every once in a while when I'm trying to go to a BMG (or UPN) page, a blank page with a few symbols at the top will appear. Refreshing the page will correct it, but I just figured I'd post here just in case, since it didn't happen before the server move and now it does.
  16. S

GTS Japanese Pokemon

I don't mind Japanese Pokemon. Got myself a Japanese Yanma and an Azelf today. :O
  17. S

GTS sabotaged by greed: Players make unreasonable, impossible requests

I have to agree. In a search for a Palkia, I came up with requests ranging from Lv100 Milotic to another Palkia levels higher - for a Lv.60, for example, a Lv.100 one is requested. Ridiculous. :P Spiritomb and Munchlax go a long way, though, in the GTS. Took a long time to get my hands on...
  18. S

Official New Pokemon Thread

I want to see the sprites of 443-445. ._.; Look to be one of the best evo lines from glancing at them once or twice.
  19. S

The Galaxy Guards...

Pluto will probably be a minor Admin. aka Executive. :P
  20. S

DP base Pokémon data revealed [now with evolution data]

Pidgey apparently has Air Lock as well. I think, if I'm reading that right, anyway.
Back
Top Bottom