• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Shuko
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Okay, So My Cat Is a Stupid Git...

... who can't tell the difference between a skunk and a stray cat. -_- There was drama at my house last night. Oh yes, DRAMA. We had just finished dinner, when we began to smell skunk. It was pretty strong, so we commented on how it must have happened close by. Anyway, I heard my cat...
  2. S

Stealthy Ninja Mario

Stealthy Ninja Mario Author's Note: This story is a novelization of a cartoon series that I've been working on for Newgrounds. This first chapter is meant to parallel the first full-length cartoon I've ever made - Stealthy Ninja Mario, Episode 0. If you'd like to find my cartoon, you may do so...
  3. S

After Years of Service, Nintendo's NSider Forums Have Closed Indefinitely

Many members of Nintendo's popular webforum (NSider) received an email yesterday informing them that the forum was taken down for an indefinite amount of time: With a membership of well over 50,000 members, this move on Nintendo's part is a serious blow to many of its fans. I'll be the first...
  4. S

Helpful Video Game Threads

This thread will provide a list of helpful threads that would otherwise be stickied here on the Video Games board. The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread - Go here if you have a pokemon you recently got in trade, and are wondering if it's hacked or not. Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar - In...
  5. S

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

It's becoming all-too-common for these threads in this forum, so I'm making a sticky for it. All you do is come in, list information about the Pokemon, and ask whether or not it's hacked. I'm banking on you knowledgeable people who usually answer to come here and answer for us. :) A possible...
  6. S

A Tale of Two Magikarp

A Tale of Two Magikarp Rated PG-13 for suggestive themes and possible foul language. Note: This is a joke fic. I may not continue it. It is not meant to be taken seriously. In fact, the word "serious" is illegal, and may never be used again in this thread under punishment of very...
  7. S

Pokemon Snap - a brief glimpse of brilliance.

I can't speak for the rest of you, but in my honest opinion, Pokemon snap was bloody brilliant. It was fresh, new, and a great way of interacting with pokemon. Unfortunately, the game itself was way too short, and it didn't get any sequels. Regardless, I think, since the capability is there...
  8. S

Rare Candy

Lol. VGCats never ceases to make me laugh. And I love it very much when they spoof on Pokemon. :p
  9. S

Shuko's Poke-Comix

After making the first two, I've decided that, for a while at least, I'm going to try making some Pokémon-related comics. That being said, I don't wanna hear any whining about it when I take days (or weeks... or months xD) off out of laziness. It's bound to happen. :p Also, please don't offer...
  10. S

I Hate Pokemon! [PG-13]

Author's Note: I came up with this idea out of the blue, but it's already been thought through to a surprising level of detail. It's a somewhat older story, and I haven't written anything for it for many months. But I'm considering picking it up again. :p Hope you like it. (Oh, and before you...
  11. S

SingShot.com

A while back I found yet another way to geek out. XD Ever heard of SingShot.com? It's an online karaoke site, lol. It's a really fun way to waste some time, whether you can sing or not. :p Basically, it has a huge database of karaoke tracks, and you can pick some and use their interface to make...
  12. S

Every Area, Every Pokemon in Them.

This is a thread posted on Serebii's forums by a member there called "ShamelessInMyMethod," not me. It's so very helpful though, that I wanted to share it with you here. The link to the original thread is here. Enjoy! After an exausting and monotonous 4 hours I give to you a complete listing...
  13. S

Shuko's Icondex Project

About a week after I began using the Pokeradar to hunt for shinies, it occurred to me that regular Pokemon sprites weren't going to cut it if I wanted to represent all my shinies on a normal-sized banner. :p So the idea of using icons came to me. The problem was that in the D/P games and every...
  14. S

Poison-Type Arceus has the wrong sprite.

On the Arceus page, you have shown the dragon-type Arceus sprite for the Poison-type. The image is used for both types, but the poison type sprite is slightly different. i'd post an image for you to compare the two, but most sprite sites are blocked at my work. :(
  15. S

The Speed Limit - A maximum, not a minimum.

Maybe this is more of a rant than a debate, lol. Anyway, I'm getting sick and tired of people who think that anyone who drives the speed limit is a threat to humanity for not speeding. I drive, at most, five mph over the legal limit. That means I'm speeding, and breaking the law. I won't go...
  16. S

What do Castform's Weather forms look like shiny?

I was looking at some shiny sprites for D/P and Emerald today, and I realized that i've never seen what castform's weather forms look like shiny. o_0 Does anyone know? I kind of need a color picture of them for an icon project I'm working on, but no one seems to have these images, lol. It...
  17. S

Some of my Sprites.

I've been spriting for quite a while now. :p If any of you know me from Newgrounds, you'll also know that I'm the one who made Stealthy Ninja Mario, lol. Anyway, here's a few of the sprites I've made recently. Each one has a story, and some are DEFINITELY better than others, lol. Feel free to...
  18. S

In Celebration of Talk Like a Pirate Day

http://www.hongfire.com/cg/data/25/Pirate1.swf Watch. Now. 'Nuff said.
  19. S

VGCats Addresses the Tough Issues of D/P!

Lol. I love this comic. xD
  20. S

Suggestion for a new Forum or Sub-Forum

Could we have one that pertains to the Arcade? I'm not sure what else we could use it for, but my first inclination was a place to post tips and tricks, as well as game reviews, contests, etc. Just to add a bit of fun to an already fun feature. :P If it's a dumb idea, I apologize. xD I...
Back
Top Bottom