• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Pure Poison Team

Yeah, I think a Nidoking and Ditto can hatch a Nidoran female if I'm not mistaken. And if you do take Crobat off, then that Nidoqueen makes a great lead. That's how I use mine, anyway.
  2. C

Pure Poison Team

I tried a Poison team myself a while back, but never followed all the way through. Ours are actually kinda similar. Nidoking's slot is better filled by Nidoqueen. She's the defensive one of the two. If you were to switch them, then Megahorn should be replaced with Roar. She won't be dealing...
  3. C

My first attempt at OU

Just bumping this to see if I get any last suggestions or comments. I'm gonna start breeding this week.
  4. C

My first attempt at OU

Yeah, I agree. I edited the first post: -Skarmory -added Empoleon -edited Lucario's and Hippowdon's movesets
  5. C

My first attempt at OU

Thanks, ungulateman, I really like the idea of Skarmory. How about both? Skarmory @ Shed Shell; Impish Keen Eye 252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe Brave Bird Roost Toxic Whirlwind Idk who have this replace, though. Torterra probably?
  6. C

My first attempt at OU

Thanks so much for looking this over, guys. I edited the first post. Any better? Tell me what you think.
  7. C

My first attempt at OU

Hippowdon @ Leftovers; Impish Sand Stream 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpDef -Stealth Rock -Earthquake -Slack Off -Stone Edge Set up Stealth Rock, attack, and heal as I see fit. Empoleon @ Petaya Berry; Modest Torrent 12 HP / 252 SpAtk / 244 Spd -Surf -Agility -Ice Beam -Substitute...
  8. C

UU Sunny Day

Yeah, I had the same thought about Crobat. But the way it's been working out, the people I battle usually don't have UU teams. So the tier probably won't be such an issue. It'll prob even help to have a BL on board in OU battles. And yeah, I know Jumpfluff does the same job as Crobat here, but...
  9. C

UU Sunny Day

Yeah, I agree with that, especially since Altaria has yet to survive a battle lol. It's not fast enough to set up the sun either. So instead of Altaria: Crobat @ Heat Rock; Jolly Inner Focus 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def -Sunny Day -U-Turn -Brave Bird -Roost I know it can't wall hits...
  10. C

UU Sunny Day

Re: Encountering some problems. So I've been using this team for a while and it works great... except when both of my SD setups are KOed. :( I've found that I need another SD user, but I'm not sure where it would fit. Maybe something in place of Gastrodon since he doesn't benefit from the sun...
  11. C

UU Sunny Day

Awesome. Thanks so much again for all of your awesome advice, Wolflare!
  12. C

UU Sunny Day

Hmmm, maybe instead of Armaldo... Jumpluff @ Heat Rock; Timid Cholorphyll 252 HP / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spd -Sleep Powder -Sunny Day -Solar Beam -U-Turn Sleep Powder first turn, Sunny Day the second. Then Solar Beam if I want to attack, or U-Turn if I want a free switch. I could maybe use...
  13. C

UU Sunny Day

Thanks for the suggestions again, Wolflare. I followed them for the most part because I just couldn’t make the Agility/Baton Pass work. There just aren’t enough options, and I agree with what you’re saying about it probably not working. I do love Tropius though… :( So here’s what I got with...
  14. C

UU Sunny Day

Bump for edits. Here's what I got now. I'll edit it on the first post as well. Venomoth @ Heat Rock; Impish Tinted Lens 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpDef -Agility -Baton Pass -Sunny Day -Bug Buzz My lead. Agility, Sunny Day, then Baton Pass. I know Venomoth is fragile, so I’m hoping the...
  15. C

UU Sunny Day

Hmmm... Chansey might be good for raising Sunny Day to back up my lead... Haha it's awesome that you're still a beginner and you know so much! So I edited the first post with what I have thus far.
  16. C

UU Sunny Day

Hmmm... I guess I just took it for granted that it did haha. Well there goes that plan. :) That's a pretty good idea. While I'm not a fan of Ambipom particularly, I'll definately keep it in mind. Tangrowth is one of my favorites, and the only reason why I didn't put it on the team was...
  17. C

Making a team to thrash friends.

Keeping in mind that this isn't 100% competative, this isn't too bad. Just a few things that need consideration: Articuno. All three of it's attacks are Ice type, and that's not necissary at all. I'd go with Ice Beam over Blizzard for accuracy, and drop Avalanche all together because...
  18. C

UU Sunny Day

Yeah, but I just like everything to line up, you know? haha. But I didn't really think of the defensive side- thanks for pointing that out. I'm thinking of definately taking Sceptile off the team. I love him, but I don't think he's really needed. As for a replacement, I was originally...
  19. C

UU Rain Team

Well Mismagius and Spiritomb have given me a hard time in UU, as well as Ludicolo. And Uxie with Calm Mind is troublesome to battle if it has time to set up. It's hard to tell you much more though because, having battled in both, UU is much more unpredictable than OU. You kinda have to be ready...
  20. C

UU Rain Team

Electrode: I would personally rather have Static over Soundproof. I haven't witnessed much Roaring in UU leads (I've only seen Nidoqueen do it, and she's much too slow to be effective at that job... in my experience with using her, anyway), so the chance of paralysis may be more beneficial...
Back
Top Bottom