Search results for query: *

• Users: Coontank!
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

My first attempt at OU

Hippowdon @ Leftovers; Impish Sand Stream 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpDef -Stealth Rock -Earthquake -Slack Off -Stone Edge Set up Stealth Rock, attack, and heal as I see fit. Empoleon @ Petaya Berry; Modest Torrent 12 HP / 252 SpAtk / 244 Spd -Surf -Agility -Ice Beam -Substitute...
  2. C

UU Sunny Day

Exeggutor @ Heat Rock; Rash Chlorophyll 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe -Sunny Day -Solar Beam -Sleep Powder -Psychic ------ Tangrowth @ Leftovers; Bold Chlorophyll 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe -Shock Wave -Power Whip -Focus Blast -Stun Spore ------------ Gastrodon @ Leftovers...
  3. C

Monotype Normal- NU

Just an idea here, and it may very well be a bad one- monotype in NU... Not so sure. But I love all of these Pokemon and hope to use them at some point on a team, even if not all together like this. But first things first: Before anyone says anything about the EV spreads, yes, I'm aware that...
  4. C

Team Edit?

So my friend recently told me that she was getting Platinum, and since I am not, I asked her to teach my Zangoose an elemental punch through the move tutor once she gets the game. This Zangoose is for my competative team I posted a while ago here, so I wanted some advice as to which punch to...
  5. C

Mixed Team

Another idea for a team I have. Meant for Wi-Fi and for fun. I'd like help especially with the EV spreads. As you can see, I'm not too efficient with them haha. And item suggestions would be wonderful (NOTE: I'm trying to stay away from Choice items). Thanks to those who help! Bastiodon @...
  6. C

Back For Another Go

I've been so busy with school since it started that I haven't had time to even touch my DS until lately. But I've decided to still try that Poison team I've been working on. It's for Wi-Fi; not necessarily for UU or OU or any specific tier, just whatever I happen to come across or for battling...
  7. C

A Bulbagarden sort of forum...

I was just wondering, is there a forum for Dragon Quest Monsters that's like Bulbagarden? Meaning one that's just as helpful and detailed. I can't seem to find one dedicated just to DQM like Bulbagarden is to Pokemon. Thanks to those that can help. And sorry if this is in the wrong place. I...
  8. C

So...You're On Bulbagarden... But What SHOULD You Be Doing???

I often find myself on Bulbagarden when I have a ton of other things to do, such as washing the dishes, or doing laundry. So what do the rest of you avoid doing by going on Bulbagarden? As for me... At the moment, I should be finishing my summer reading assignment for my Senior English...
  9. C

Coontank!'s Poison Team

NOTE: Edited because of team change. This is updated to show the most up-to-date version of the team. Nidoqueen @ Leftovers: Poison Point Impish/Careful nature; 252 HP, 128 Def, 128 SpDef - Substitute - Focus Punch/Earthquake - Toxic Spikes - Stealth Rock Drapion @ Scope Lens...
  10. C

Problems Accepting Friend Requests

Whenever I get a friend request and I go to approve it, it always tells me that a script error occured on the page. Then I automatically get logged out. So I have to refresh the page, log in, and try again. Sometimes I try to type their username in and add them instead, but then it tells me that...
  11. C

Question about blog categories

How do you post a blog to a certain category? I've posted to my blog before, but I can't find an option to do so... unless I'm just not seeing it, which is a possiblility haha. So do you make your own categories? And can you move an already posted entry from "uncategorized" to a different...
  12. C

Your Pokemon World Home

If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you choose and why??? I would choose to live in Fortree City in Hoenn. The treehouse system is sick-nasty, it's out in nature, and routes 118, 119, 120, and 121 surrounding it would be gorgeous in real life. It's pretty much my...
  13. C

Loveless vol. 8

Anybody else out there read Loveless? I don't know about you, but I'm excited for Volume 8. It comes to the states on September... 6th I believe? It was released in Japan in February, so it's been a long wait. Just wanted to see if anyone else reads it, or has seen the anime (which was also...
  14. C

Visitor Messages.

Whenever I try to leave a visitor message, I get this: "You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again." So I do what it tells me, but the same thing pops up. What can I do about this? Thanks.
  15. C

Can ten-year-olds really be trusted?

That's what always got me about Pokemon. You can become a trainer when you turn 10, but doesn't that sound a little young? It would be like (in the real world, not the Pokemon world) sending a fourth grader out into the wilderness with six wild animals away from their native habitats (lions...
  16. C

Just saying hello because I'm new here

Hey everybody. I'm new to Bulbagarden, and to forum posting in general. I decided to join because it looked like fun. Plus, from what I saw when I had a look around the site, everyone sounded really nice. You don't find that too often. So I guess I'll tell you a bit about myself. I've loved...
Back
Top Bottom