Search results for query: *

1. Mooites

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

On Zoey's page (Zoey - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia) under her "Pokemon" section, it shows pictures of her Pokemon's prior evolutions as well. She ended up with a Mismagius, a Lumineon, and a Gallade, but it also as the pictures of Misdreavus, Finneon, and Kirlia...
  2. Mooites

What references to older sagas would you like to see in XY?

Pokemon Contests. How great would it be if the Wallace Cup could be held in Kalos, and all of the past coordinators (including rivals) were in attendance? I can dream...
  3. Mooites

So...current thoughts on Serena?

I have mixed feelings about Serena. I'll start with my main beef and end with my main plus. My biggest issue is her general lack of interest in being a trainer. Its ok to want to be cute and "girly", but if that's all she wanted to be, she should have gone home after returning the...
  4. Mooites

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

It does have a name! Its called SmartkidShipping. I ship it too! Like you said, I think it would be cute for them to meet up in Pallet Town! Here is one of the only fanarts of the two that exists any more. The artist was Michikusa, but unfortunately she has deleted her website so I cannot...
  5. Mooites

GEN VI: Looking for Fennekin, other starters

I have a bunch of Squirtle, Totodile, and Turtwig. Do you have any other starters in exchange? :)
  6. Mooites

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers (Update: Snivy, Piplup, Litleo and Tepig added. Roselia soo I'm hoping to get a Piplup! I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade for a Squirtle, Totodile, or Turtwig? :)
  7. Mooites

What Pokemon books do you like?

Definitely the Pokemon Gold and Silver guide. I took that thing with me EVERYWHERE when I was a kid. What I like about it is that it shows the rosters for every single trainers Pokemon. All the campers, youngsters, hikers, TR grunts, all of them. It was very helpful for me as a kid and I love...
  8. Mooites

Hottest Pokemon Guy

When I was younger I had a RIDICULOUS crush on Gary which evolved into an even MORE RIDICULOUS crush on Green (PokeSpe manga, games). Now that I'm older that crush has died off, but I must admit I had good taste :P These days I say Steven. My goodness Steven.
  9. Mooites

XY008: Pokémon Trimmer and Torimian!

I think Moe has a point there though. The Original Series episode made a point that a Pokemon's looks are not as important as their health and feelings. If Jessica really does only care about Furfrou being trimmed nicely, no wonder it won't listen to her. My guess is Jessica will be a...
  10. Mooites

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Normal: Aipom Fighting: Breloom Flying: Swablu, Pidgeot Poison: Nidorino Ground: Sandshrew Rock: Larvitar Bug: Butterfree, Surskit Ghost: Drifblim Steel: Lairon Fire: Cyndaquil Water: Wartortle, Totodile Grass: Chikorita, Breloom Electric: Flaaffy Psychic: Girafarig Ice: Snover Dragon: Dragonair...
  11. Mooites

Battling against favorite Pokemon

I feel guilty too! Fortunately not many other trainers used Cyndaquil ;D But it happened a few times with Flaaffy. Also, when I battle a Pokemon using the evolved from (for example, my Pidgeot vs. trainer's Pidgeotto) I always think "aww too bad, taken down by your future self"
  12. Mooites

Rank The Gens

I have only played Gen 2 - Gen 4 games, so that is all I can rank. 1. Gen 2. Maybe its the music, maybe its the simple block-y sprites, maybe its nostalgia goggles. Whatever it is, something about Gen 2 really makes me think "this is Pokemon". It was the first generation I played, so Gen 2...
  13. Mooites

How do you solve a problem like only 70 Pokemon

IF Hoenn remakes are a thing, we could see a lot more Hoenn Pokemon featured as well. We could also get more episodes focusing on the main characters' Pokemon interacting with each other instead of the main characters' Pokemon interacting with the Pokemon of the Week.
  14. Mooites

How do you become a powerhouse?

When I think of Ash's Powerhouses, the first names that come to mind are Charizard and Infernape, both of which had ample (some might even say excessive) screen time. Screen time is certainly important to get the majority of people to agree that a Pokemon is a Powerhouse. Another important...
  15. Mooites

Pokemon X and Y anime Opening and Ending

I've typed the Japanese lyrics for the song. I believe the title is "片頭曲" but I'm not sure. I translated the few easy parts because ain't nobody got time for that. And yes, the singer does say the type names at the beginning. I believe another opening song did this? ドラゴン ゴースト じめん ひこう (Dragon...
  16. Mooites

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I've typed the lyrics for the latest XY opening song. I'm not sure of the title, it might be "片頭曲" but I'm not certain. Here are the lyrics if someone makes a page for the song (might as well, the series beings in only a few days) ドラゴン ゴースト じめん ひこう どく むし みず でんき いわ くさ あく こおり ノーマル ほのう かくとう...
  17. Mooites

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm not sure where to put this, but I've typed out all of the lyrics for the latest opening song of the XY anime. I'm not sure on the title, but here are the lyrics. I'm not sure when editing will be open again or when the page for this opening will be made, so I thought I'd leave them here for...
  18. Mooites

XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Air Mobile Battle!!

It could be. Serena might watch Ash catch Fletching and get super fired up from the battle, so she challenges him
  19. Mooites

Of the main cast, who gotten the most and least development?

I'm surprised some people don't think Dawn got adequate development. First, we've been using the word "development" to be synonymous to "dynamic character". Its possible to have a nicely developed character that doesn't change. "Developing" just means that you slowly see the complexities of...
  20. Mooites

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

The new opening song pretty much confirms it Clement gets Chespin Serena gets Fennekin Ash gets Froakie and Fletching So for Ash, final team, I'm thinking: Pikachu Greninja Talonflame Bergimite just because ice types probably a grass type? A Hoenn Pokemon?!
Back
Top Bottom