Search results for query: *

• Users: Mooites
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mooites

Which combo of starters did/will you pick?

I'm just really curious to know if most people picked one grass/fire/water or mixed and matched. Also, polls are fun :D I couldn't find a thread like this, but if one exists/this is innapropriate please close it! ---- Personally, I chose Cyndaquil as my starter, because its so intense...
  2. Mooites

Contest Who's your favorite Rival?

I couldn't find one of these threads, so if one already exists, shut her down! Anyway, we've gotten a lot of rivals throughout the years so which is your favorite? I went off of Bulbapedia's list of: Blue (Kanto) Silver (Johto) Wally (Hoenn) Brendan/May (Hoenn) Barry (Sinnoh)...
  3. Mooites

New Social Group - Hayao Miyazaki movies

Mooites has created a new social group called "Hayao Miyazaki movies", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  4. Mooites

Favorite Characters

Well, I know we had one of these a while ago. This'll probably get merged with the other thread or something, but why not? Just post your favorite characters in Pokemon. Game, anime, manga, whatever-or whoever- you like --- Anyway, my favorite is Misty. I also like Ash and Brock when...
  5. Mooites

Have you ever crossdressed?

Ever crossdressed? I have no idea where to put this, so I'll put it here. Its a simple question really, so answer if you feel comfortable with it. For me, yes, Im a crossdresser. From fourth grade to sixth grade, I would only wear guys clothes. Guys shirts, big baggy shorts, and no bra...
  6. Mooites

Please help me find this anime!

Ok, so I had this song stuck in my head a few days ago from this really old anime that I cant remember, since I only saw a preview when I was little, and thats what the song was playing on. I remember watching an old tape of Pokemon from the library and at the end, it showed a few...
  7. Mooites

Did the series' rates drop with the 4Kids/PUSA switch?

Just a quick, straightforward question. I was wondering if the series became more or less popular after PUSA took over Im not trying to start an opinionated war on the VA switch, because I have my opinions on that topic. I just want to know if the new company increased or decreased viewer's...
Back
Top Bottom