• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Mitch
  • Order by date
  1. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Dream After Dream" by AAA
  2. M

Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afternoo

Re: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afte I wish I had Boomerang. That's great that they're airing the original series for the young ones to enjoy.
  3. M

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread True. That's quite understandable. Like Bonsly and few others out there. Japanese would be quite easier as you just pronounce to how it's written in Katakana. But there isn't much point if we can't do the English ones.
  4. M

Pokémon Black and White Versions Revealed: Gen V names announced early

I'm sorry, but those are awful names. I guess they ran out of stones.
  5. M

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I'm not sure if this has been suggested before or anything. Maybe on the Pokémon pages, there would be something people could click on to hear how to pronounce the names(English and Japanese). I think Bulbapedia is very convenient. I...
  6. M

Well well well...Hi there ^^

Welcome to Bulbagarden. Hope you enjoy your stay. If you need a friend, I'll be your friend.
  7. M

Anime Info (I think)

Here's a rough translation. It might need some editing and might have some errors. I'm still working on my Japanese. I'll be glad if someone has corrections or so. Here you go. サトシや友人との タタカイゾーン、 ここでは、 もっとも ハードコアトレーナーと コーディネーターの トレーニングの為に行く素晴らしい場所を知る。 シンオウ地方の 北にこの島へのフェリーに キャッチした後、 我々の英雄6月で、...
  8. M

Schools in the Pokémon World

I don't know if this has been brought up before. I'm curious how kids eduction. I know they have schools/academies for Pokémon training. What about regular academics? Most of the kids set out for a journey when they're ten.
  9. M

Region 2 VHS Lists?

Your best bet would probably Yahoo Japanese Action. If you're lucky, you'll find some on ebay. I heard the VHS's quality are poor. Even the reruns of it on Kids Station were/are better. XD
  10. M

My Return~

Thank you everyone. @PlatinumDude I've been way too busy with school and whenever I was online, I didn't get the chance go around here and I was working on some projects.
  11. M

Anime Info (I think)

I could probably translate it if this one in Japanese writing. Romajis make me dizzy.
  12. M

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

I'm currently reading a book while I'm typing this. I'm thinking what I should tomorrow morning XD.
  13. M

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

I'm currently reading a book while I'm typing this. I'm thinking what I should tomorrow morning XD.
  14. M

My Return~

After dissapearing for several months, I have returned to Bulbagarden Forums. Now, having more free time. I could start lurking and posting again. Nice to be back :) Loving the Team Rocket Returns skin.
  15. M

Newcomer: Variant-B

Welcome! Hope you make great friends and great memories here. ^^
  16. M

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

I would try to get both but if not I'll get Soul Silver.
  17. M

Dog vs Cat

I would say dogs but I love Doraemon.
  18. M

What's wrong with your eyes?

I'm nearsighted and I kinda have one lazy eye.
  19. M

Hello, Bonjour

Bojour. Welcome to Bulbagarden Connor.
Back
Top Bottom