• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Mitch
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Schools in the Pokémon World

I don't know if this has been brought up before. I'm curious how kids eduction. I know they have schools/academies for Pokémon training. What about regular academics? Most of the kids set out for a journey when they're ten.
  2. M

My Return~

After dissapearing for several months, I have returned to Bulbagarden Forums. Now, having more free time. I could start lurking and posting again. Nice to be back :) Loving the Team Rocket Returns skin.
  3. M

Trainer's License

I've been wondering, nn the Pokemon world, do they have one? They said you need to be ten years old. I remembered seeing in the show why I thought of this but I forgot. Let me rethink.
  4. M

Your Most Favorite Parts About Japanese Culture

Can't be anime or Japanese music My most favorite parts are the language, food, the holidays,and little Japanese ceremonies.
  5. M

Gateway Anime

What anime opened the Anime World for you? It can be more than one. My was Mojacko and Doraemon
  6. M

Digimon on the DS

How many of you play Digimon Story/Digimon Dusk/Digimon Dawn? I like Digimon Dawn the best.
  7. M

The Purpose of Brock

I like Brock, I'm never one of those people who says I dislike that that character or this character. Brock was awesome in the beginning. He hasn't been a big role. In the beginning he was the guide of the crew. Ash or Misty would ask him for advice. Now, Ash has grown mature and suddenly...
  8. M

Hi

Hi Everyone I'm glad to be here. I just joined this site yesterday. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and becoming a great member in this community
Back
Top Bottom