Search results for query: *

• Users: NealIRC
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

Science-majors thread.

Wow I been so turned on by this image. They made Professor Oak a chemist (than say, a biologist). Which inspired me to make this thread. On bottom page, there are organic chemistry compounds. And on a nearby book he has on the table, are phase diagrams. Which are taught in PChem 1. He also has...
  2. N

SwSh Nintendo Wins Lawsuit Against Leakers

Nintendo wins lawsuit against 2 employees that took pictures of the strategy guides and leaked, they both have to pay $150,000. https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-sword-and-shield-leakers-to-pay-150000-each-to-nintendo-for-damages/1100-6493184/
  3. N

If you could be a pokemon professor...

What would your lab look like, and what type of pokemon would you use in a battle? Or pokemon to have as pets in the lab? And what research would you specialize in? My lab would look like Magnolia's lab the most, with bookshelves of books. Like Bruce Wayne's library. And look the least like...
  4. N

Ask me any applied science question.

I graduated college with a b.s. in chemistry, minor in computer science. I'm looking for some good questions that I might be interested in researching on. So I'll supply you a list to help you guys brainstorm. When I took my 1st year chemistry course, I asked my professor all sorts of things...
  5. N

Pokémon, so Chinese infleunced?

Why is Pokémon so Chinese influenced and not Japanese? 1.Arcanine - it's pokédex entry says it is an ancient legendary "Chinese" pokémon. 2.,3.Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan named after Chinese martial artists Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan, but none named after any Japanese martial artists...
  6. N

The 10th movie: makes sense to you?

So Dialga and Palkia, just "randomly" find each other, in the reverse world, and fight each other. Does that make sense to you? I mean, they were both created by Arceus, so they both know each other, so why would they be fighting each other? This is where the movie didn't make sense to me.
Back
Top Bottom