• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: felinoel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

Who owns Pokemon?

I am feeling a tad insane at the moment and considered the minutest of possibility of a pitch being accepted by whoever owns Pokemon, so I feel the need to give that person the pitch, just one problem, who owns Pokemon? Who would I give this pitch to? Any ideas? (Also if you know how to get a...
  2. F

Fav Team Rocket Machines

I was planning on making an AMV short to submit to be included in the new AMV Hell 5, but I kept pushing it back and back and now it is made and I never made my short, I figure I could just make it and use it for the credits of some real length AMV instead because I still want to make it...
  3. F

Hi all

I am not really new, I apparently registered an account two years ago but never posted here, I got an email about someone sending me a message here and I figured why not start posting?
Back
Top Bottom