Search results for query: *

• Users: FabuVinny
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

A rebuttal to common complaints about the new Pokémon

Every time a new Pokémon is released, we hear the same stock complaints over and over again and Zoroark's reveal makes it look like nothing will change for Gen V. It is possible to genuinely not like a new Pokémon, especially before you've seen all it can offer. But if you are going to pull...
  2. F

Do Partner Pokémon count as Starter Pokémon?

I've been looking at the Starter Pokémon article and I'm starting to question whether the Ranger series should be covered there. By our definiton, a Starter Pokémon is the first Pokémon a trainer receives at the start of their quest and the one used to battle until they can catch some more...
  3. F

Wikipedia

Would anyone object to the removal of Wikipedia links from the species articles? With the exception of the five that still have their own WP article (Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and Mew) the small list entries really don't add anything worthwhile.
  4. F

Political debate 2008

...So Bulbapedia is apparently now turning into a political battleground. I wasn't aware that the masses were being repressed by the administration but apparently some users feel that way. Since Bulbapedia honestly is intended as a community-driven encyclopedia, I want to address their...
  5. F

Are we too protection happy?

As the title says, I'm a little concerned about the recent increased tendency to put articles under protection. It's one thing to use it to stop a conflict and make the participants come to a consensus on the talk page. But I feel that pre-emptive strikes go against the wiki way...
  6. F

Anime Pokémon notability

These articles seem to be an ongoing issue. It's a slippery slope: Ash's Pikachu obviously deserves an article but Paul's Ninjask certainly doesn't. So the question is where do we draw the line? We need a solid answer. Right now, the biggest issue is Paul's Magmar. It might deserve an...
  7. F

Review DP044: Save the Lost Hippopotas!

Japanese: 迷子のヒポポタスを助けろ! Bulbapedia article The group finds a Hippopotas on top of a high cliff and help it to come down. But suddenly a the Sinnoh Now team appear, telling them that they are filming for a documentary on Hippopotas' behavior, and that they were observing the stray Hippopotas...
  8. F

Who's That Pokémon? -- Special edition

This scene is from the first chapter of the Yellow arc. Professor Oak is complaining about Red not bothering with the Pokédex because he wants it completed before all the Johto Pokémon turn up: Now, the silhouette on the right is clearly a Donphan. But what is the thing on the left? It...
  9. F

Japanese ending themes

I've been looking at how long each of the Japanese endings were used for and these are the results: Original Series Hundred and Fifty-One = 27 weeks Meowth's Song = 10 weeks+4 weeks Pocket Fantasy = 16 weeks Pokémon Ondo = 11 weeks+1 week Type Wild = 35 weeks Riding on Lapras = 12...
  10. F

European gamers unite

After a long wait, tomorrow is the European release date for Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. It's 10 months since they were released in Japan; the same gap for Ruby and Sapphire was only 7 months. You can celebrate here. I've already got my copy since I preordered it online and GAME sent it...
  11. F

Will Ash and Paul trade Pokémon?

As we know, Paul considers Ash to be a pathetic trainer. Yet there is something that intrigues him. The two moments where this has been most apparent both involve the same Pokémon: -In DP3, Paul initially snubs Ash off but then becomes interested when he hears of a Pokémon knowing Volt...
  12. F

New product warning labels

From http://physics.uwyo.edu/~karen/label.html Physics geeks will probably get the most enjoyment out of this.
  13. F

Advance Adventure CD

Play-Asia listing Could someone tell me what the tracks on this CD are? Thanks.
  14. F

GameFAQs Poll of the Day

May 1, 2007 The question is how many games in the main Pokémon series you have owned. The most voters have owned between 2 and 4 with the second highest option being none. Not much of a surprise there.
  15. F

Lame joke

What happened when Misty let one of her Pokémon stand in for Croagunk?
  16. F

Phoenix Wright 3 announced

Capcom have announced the North American release of the third Ace Attorney game. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations will be released in September. (Hopefully, that means a European release before Christmas.) I'm looking forward to this one. :-)
  17. F

Battlefield Bulbacast

Here we are. Once again, Figment has dragged Bulbagarden into a war that will surely cripple the garden, bulba, banana, or otherwise. Only this one has become far too widespread. I tried hiding but now it seems there are no hiding spaces left my conscience can not let it continue any longer...
  18. F

Dawn/Kenny - Penguinshipping

In her second official contest, Hikari's rival will be an old childhood friend, Kengo. Is anyone else getting "possible D/P ship" vibes from this?
  19. F

Libraries

In the opening of movie 5, Annie and Oakly steal the book about the legend of Latias and Latios from a (large) library near Alto Mare. I was thinking about this and couldn't remember another time one has been seen. Have any other libraries been shown in any of the canons?
  20. F

What chances does PokéShipping have?

I've noticed that most PokéShipping debates tend to focus on ad Hominem of PokéShippers and/or interpretations of Misty's absense of the show. Both ignore the main argument of PokéShippers (as I see it) so this thread is designed to focus on just one statement. Normally, I don't mind threads...
Back
Top Bottom