Search results for query: *

1. T

Favorite Pokemon Type

Grass Types. I love them. Weirdly enough, though, I always seem to choose the Water Starter.
  2. T

The Regions most bad-ass Pokémon

Re: The Regions most bad-ass Pokemon Oddish, man. It's a BAMF.
  3. T

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Hello! My Pseudo-Simple Question: I want to breed an Oddish that knows both Synthesis and Teeter Dance. I know I can chain breed the Oddish to know Teeter Dance through Cacnea (The Cacnea learning though Spinda), but I'm not sure about Synthesis. Cancnea can learn Synthesis from a move...
  4. T

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. I just ran into my first shiny Pokemon by accident. It was a Bronzor. Not one of my favorites, but it's still cool.
  5. T

GameStop to offer Dialga, Palkia-themed DS Lite: Part of $130 bundle with DVD, T-shir

You could trade in your Black and Crimson DS for the bundle, you'd have to pay the difference though.
  6. T

Hello Everyone!

Thanks everyone :)
  7. T

GTS Hacks

I was looking to trade for a Female Snorlax (for breeding) when I found a "Snorlax" who's display picture was that of a Dialga's.
  8. T

Hello Everyone!

I actually take that as a huge compliment, thank you.
  9. T

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the community and I'm excited to be here. I was a die-hard Pokemon fan as a kid and now that I'm a little older (bit still not a kid) I've gotten back into it. Since I started Diamond and generation IV I've gotten really into Pokemon breeding (I can't count all the little Mime...
Back
Top Bottom