• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

ChaoZZ HoTneZZ's SpriteZ and GraphicZ of HotneZZ! (Closed)

Re: Fungusbubble's Pokemonic Sprites! tyranitar-jolteon splice PWEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

my cousin is 10...he has a cell phone..but then again...his dads rich...
  3. R

Deoxy's Spatial Sprite shop-GRAND REOPENING!

Re: Deoxy's Sprite shop so no tyraneon. :'(
  4. R

Deoxy's Spatial Sprite shop-GRAND REOPENING!

Re: Deoxy's Sprite shop tyranitar and jolteon splice and then those in pokeball please!
  5. R

Sapphire's Sprite Shop(SSS)

Tyranitar colored Jolteon and vice versa
  6. R

Gible

ok. when do you want to do this?
  7. R

Gible

sinnoh starters
  8. R

Gible

but im trading them from the new game. so i can only trade chimchar, piplup, or turtwig
  9. R

Gible

OHHHH NICE!!!! um i can trade one of the starters and like two starlies if you dont mind
  10. R

Gible

Im starting Pokemon Platinum over from the beggining and i want to beat the game with three pokemon. Yanmega, Lucario, and Garchomp. Can someone trade me: level 5 or 1 Yanma, Level 5 or 1 Riolu, and/or Level 5 or 1 Gible, Im offering which ever starter you want.
  11. R

and kinda sexy...
  12. R

omg this chat is ...interesting
  13. R

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^Doesnt know that i am back <is BACK!! V now knows im back
  14. R

Rate the Signature Above You

0/10...ITS NON EXISTANT!!!
  15. R

Moises's Awesome Sprite Shop

gyarados/onix
  16. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Re: Random Messages maybe ill take a break ill think about it
  17. R

Re: Random Messages because where else can i actually talk to people about pokemon serebii is confusing and marriland treated me like a piece of shit
  18. R

Re: Random Messages and when i come back the bashing will just continue ino will still never talk to me even though ive apologized ten times and there only four maybe five people you might actually step up for me
  19. R

Re: Random Messages what else do you propose I do
  20. R

Re: Random Messages Im sorry but when people call me a bad boyfriend yet they dont even talk to me or ino I over react I went on the chat and started instantly getting bashed by negusaki and kameil and then i get an infraction for doing what they did to me I made a mistake with ino...
Back
Top Bottom