Search results for query: *

1. T

Tradeback needed

I'd like to evolve my Electabuzz in White 2. Happy to return the favour for someone else if they need a trade evo as well. Friend Code is: 1034 9422 5680. PM me or reply if you can help, thanks.
  2. T

News Pokemon 4Ever coming to Blu-ray... in Germany (And UK)

Studio Canal has taken a leaf out of Echo Bridge's book and decided to release a Pokemon double feature, but instead of the bizarre pairing of movies 5 and 7, they've gone with Pokemon 4Ever and Pokemon Heroes. So of course, this marks the first release of movie 4 on Blu. Despite it being...
  3. T

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time

Surely I can't be the only one excited about this... it's Zelda in 3D!!!! It's been like 5 years since the last one. Even that was on the Game Boy. OOT looks a million times more epic that anything that could ever be on a hand-held game player. I hope we get a release date soon because this...
  4. T

CITV - Battle Dimension Episodes 50-52 Review Thread

I looked around and didn't see any rules saying that we had to wait until the American Broadcast to open a review thread, so here goes. If you want to avoid spoilers I'd obviously avoid reading on. Aired on CITV (UK) 4/16 A Shield With A Twist Jumping Rocket Ship 4/17 Sleepless in...
  5. T

Where will the Sinnoh GF be held?

Care to hazard a guess? Hearthome seems like the obvious choice. But I think Jubilife and maybe even the Resort Area are possibilites.
  6. T

Hi

Standard newbie thread. You all know the drill. Well, I guess I should say something. So, Pokemon's cool... yeah... That'll do
Back
Top Bottom